PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2013, 08:29 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

I will have to agree! That keyboard was the best. I still can't get up to the speed that I once had texting with my TP2!!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
I will have to agree! That keyboard was the best. I still can't get up to the speed that I once had texting with my TP2!!
+1. TP2 was a great device for sure. This rom was alot of fun back in the day.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855
Carrier: Sprint

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Yeah, the new ROMs came out so fast sometimes you couldn't even get them installed before a newer version came out. Those were the days alright, some fun.

Sent from my LG-LS855 using Tapatalk 2
Old 04-16-2013, 01:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
Yeah, the new ROMs came out so fast sometimes you couldn't even get them installed before a newer version came out. Those were the days alright, some fun.

Sent from my LG-LS855 using Tapatalk 2
Those were the days alright! Was always hoping for a faster build. I still don't have the control over my home screen with my Android HTC One X+ that I had with Window Mobile and Co0jie Home Tab!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

allusion is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Doubt anybody uses this relic of a ROM anymore...
I actually am still using this rom on my phone, and having a replacement phone on way to replace mine, since the touch screen is not responding correctly

I was hoping to see a final rom with all the issues fixed or if none are known, then I could list the few problems I still have with mine.

hell or even make request for a custom rom for you todo for a flash back of glory for this phone

i'm still holding onto mine till sprint gets a good Windows 8 phone and see what it is like
but the rumors don't say till summer time at earliest

EnergyROM Build 23xxx Sense 2.5 Cookie v2.0 Energy User
EnergyROM Questions? EnergyROM FAQ WIKI Read it or teradog will bite you! Bad Dog!!!!!
WiMoSpeed by iwfratz @ xda-developers - Overclocking for your TouchPro2
Old 04-17-2013, 10:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I am still sporting TP2 with Energy Rom.
In the same boat waiting for Verizon to give a release date on the Nokia 928.

The Tp2 had a fantastic ride. Was brought to life with the help of great ROM chefs.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

What a funny time to check this form, I have not been here in probably a year. Anyway I was just today clearing out my phone boneyard and getting ready to recycle. 2 tp's and 2 tp2's. I figured I had better wipe them first. Wow what memory's. They will never replace my electrify, but my electrify will never be this much fun. I may just cry when I drop them off at the recycle center.
Old 04-21-2013, 02:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

SnittyKitty is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to SnittyKitty Send a message via AIM to SnittyKitty Send a message via Yahoo to SnittyKitty

You guys are right! I just bought my wife the HTC One (M7) and it's killing me to give up my Rhodiums; the keyboard is that good and I too share the time when I was frustrated I didn't know how to backup my phone and it seemed like a new rom was being posted every night and when the HD2 came out you literally could make the phones look identical to each other; same apps, the works. I recently pulled out my Rhodiums and flashed them with GBXO (NAND) and while it will run it, there are simply too many errors and will reflash 2 of them with NRGZ28's last TP2 Rom. My VW TP2 remains flashed with his ROM. The funny thing is, it runs everything that WP7.x won't run. I kid you not, it still will run Skype 3.0 and Pandora. I saw on eBay you can buy a TP2 for less than $50 so I'm likely to donate them and benefit from them on our 2013 tax returns. Somebody at our Church Thrift Store will snap them up.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:32 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: verizon

supermaxkato is becoming a great contributor

I know most have moved on from this phone, but my wife and I still use these as our main phones (finally turned off our XV6800's).

And it seems we might not be alone, from some of the posts in this thread and ebay sales. Still selling there for around $50 on average. That's pretty good for a 4-5 year old phone.
Old 07-08-2013, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Since there have been no new posts in the forum for a while... I thought I'd throw out that I still have a few TP2s with these ROMs still active on my personal account Though I've rocked many a Blackberry and Android phones on my work accounts for years, I still have a place in my heart for these TP2s - especially their keyboards.

We just lost another TP2 a bit ago - I find it amusing when a teen claims they conveniently "forgot" (aka lost) it at school as they live off cell phones these days. If anyone still has any Sprint TP2s in good condition with clean ESNs... let me know. I try to keep a hot spare (or two) ready.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development