PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23504/21864) ★ |Nov 9| ★ Latest Manila 2.5!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink718 View Post
I having landscape issues. Device does not go into landscape at times. And when it does its either blank or stays for like 10 seconds and then back to portrait. Any reason why its doing this? And also whenever I soft reset it always asks me which settings I want to install "Sprint/Verizon/Tmobile/Telus".
You need to read through the posts before this, both issues have been addressed over and over and over....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2 CDMA verizon
Carrier: Verizon

arayba is a n00b
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23504/21864) ★ |Nov 9| ★ Latest Manila 2.5!

Quote:
I having landscape issues. Device does not go into landscape at times. And when it does its either blank or stays for like 10 seconds and then back to portrait. Any reason why its doing this? And also whenever I soft reset it always asks me which settings I want to install "Sprint/Verizon/Tmobile/Telus".

landscape does not work in this build or in 2.5

only in Pictures and music
Old 11-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint/Nextel

ink718 is keeping up the good workink718 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to ink718

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
You need to read through the posts before this, both issues have been addressed over and over and over....
Too many posts to read through man. =/ Can you link me the posts please?

Don't forget to say thanx! ;]
Old 11-11-2009, 10:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: rogers

maedhros is keeping up the good workmaedhros is keeping up the good work
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
You sound like you're doing me a favor by using my ROM. You're not. Not my fault Manila breaks because you install new graphics drivers that really AREN'T necessary. Do you think I "hacked" this latest release so it doesn't work with your cabs ? LOL Why are you installing that crap in the first place anyway ?

p.s. Yes, I get in a bad mood reading the crap in some of these treads.

Hey no need to get pissed bro.

I Really like your rom, and I never knew that the drivers wouldn't work with this release.

I never stated that you hacked the version, dont know why you taking offense from something that was obviously not intended to be offensive.
Obviously it is something with the new build of WM or something else.

Need to start talking

Anyways Like I said before: Great Rom, and I appreciate what your doing for the community.

P.s. No need to get into a bad mood over a post I made which clearly was not criticizing you. Dont take everything personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo86 View Post
hey guys i have a big issue running the 21964 after a week of being completely happy with the leo 21864 my phone would go to sleep and when i press the power button it doesnt wake up only the phone ,start,and end call button light up no screen if i press the phone button i can call the last person i dialed but after soft reset it works until it goes back to esleep than again i went to stock rom and still the same any suggestions???
tanx in advance

This happend a few times with my stock rom aswell.

Since it happens with stock rom, that would mean its a WM thing, not a rom specific thing.

P.s. Again: No other rom was as good as this1, so Im back on
Old 11-11-2009, 10:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2,hero
Carrier: sprint

jocampo86 is just getting started
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by maedhros View Post
Hey no need to get pissed bro.

I Really like your rom, and I never knew that the drivers wouldn't work with this release.

I never stated that you hacked the version, dont know why you taking offense from something that was obviously not intended to be offensive.
Obviously it is something with the new build of WM or something else.

Need to start talking

Anyways Like I said before: Great Rom, and I appreciate what your doing for the community.

P.s. No need to get into a bad mood over a post I made which clearly was not criticizing you. Dont take everything personally.

This happend a few times with my stock rom aswell.

Since it happens with stock rom, that would mean its a WM thing, not a rom specific thing.

P.s. Again: No other rom was as good as this1, so Im back on
so what did u do to fix it its been like this for 3 days now even with stock rom am thinking of relocking and taking it to the repaircenter but they dont have any at the store so it means i have to wait for them to order ...
Old 11-11-2009, 10:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Yep. I design these ROMs to run great out of the box. The "Neo" driverpack doesn't do anythig to improve performance and it's certainly not designed to run with the latest Sense 2.5 that uses a different GL library...

it's been my experience with the neo drivers that they screw up more than they help. not really sure why everyone makes such a big deal out of them.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

ace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Too many posts to read through man. =/ Can you link me the posts please?
All you need to do is read the first page, is that too tough?
Old 11-11-2009, 11:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Super EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

goldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to goldgrillshinin

So I am back to Leo Rom after leaving cause of MMS Issues.. I liked the current 23504 build of the Photon so I thought I would come back to the Leo and try out 23504 on here.. Running so smooth so far.. I keep up with both threads and excuse me if I missed something but MMS still isnt working for sprint right? I ran the Provisioning cab for sprint on the start up and thats it.. Anyone got it to work "Consistently" for Sprint? Thanks in advance..
Old 11-11-2009, 11:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: rogers

maedhros is keeping up the good workmaedhros is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo86 View Post
so what did u do to fix it its been like this for 3 days now even with stock rom am thinking of relocking and taking it to the repaircenter but they dont have any at the store so it means i have to wait for them to order ...
If with stock rom this happens, its a phone problem. It only happend for me on this rom. But I managed to find 1 app that does this, and it was SURPRISINGLY Showcase. NOT the Neodrivers. Installing the other apps, but hopefully this solved the problem.

Anyways, good luck trying to solve your problems. Try a hard reset, as it fixed mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
it's been my experience with the neo drivers that they screw up more than they help. not really sure why everyone makes such a big deal out of them.
They haven't screwed up anything. So even if they are just a placebo, its better then nothing.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

macsrgr84me is becoming a great contributor

Great ROM!

I'm using 21864. The stock sprint rom would automatically launch streaming media player when I click on a streaming video link in opera 9.5. This ROM doesn't seem to do that.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development