PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 06:56 PM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by maedhros View Post
This is what I have had at one point or another when it breaks:

In call recorder cab
Faster end button cab
Enhanced drivers
Audiopar booster
Battery and preformace cab
speed booster
Bejewled 2
Solitair
Memory Maid
G profile
Clean ram 1.8
Voice commander
No push internet
Rhodium KB controler
Touch responce
TP2 battery 1% driver
16 quick link short cut
GFX booster
Neo Driverpack
NRG Stock manilla

All programs should work, and they do work. They break manilla, but titanium works proper.
MemMaid works fine, and I am using the newer Max Manilla (20)...The only cabs I am using with 504 are the recommended ones (keyboard fix, etc)...maybe its one of the others that is hanging you up?
Old 11-11-2009, 07:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: rogers

maedhros is keeping up the good workmaedhros is keeping up the good work
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZ* View Post
MemMaid works fine, and I am using the newer Max Manilla (20)...The only cabs I am using with 504 are the recommended ones (keyboard fix, etc)...maybe its one of the others that is hanging you up?

The thing is the programs all worked on previous versions, and they work individually.

Oh well this has given me some time to test other roms. If I end up missing NRG enough might just come back
Old 11-11-2009, 07:28 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maedhros View Post
The thing is the programs all worked on previous versions, and they work individually.

Oh well this has given me some time to test other roms. If I end up missing NRG enough might just come back
You sound like you're doing me a favor by using my ROM. You're not. Not my fault Manila breaks because you install new graphics drivers that really AREN'T necessary. Do you think I "hacked" this latest release so it doesn't work with your cabs ? LOL Why are you installing that crap in the first place anyway ?

p.s. Yes, I get in a bad mood reading the crap in some of these treads.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2 CDMA verizon
Carrier: Verizon

arayba is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
You sound like you're doing me a favor by using my ROM. You're not. Not my fault Manila breaks because you install new graphics drivers that really AREN'T necessary. Do you think I "hacked" this latest release so it doesn't work with your cabs ? LOL Why are you installing that crap in the first place anyway ?

p.s. Yes, I get in a bad mood reading the crap in some of these treads.
thats why i just use your stock form of leo my friend

great work
Old 11-11-2009, 07:33 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arayba View Post
thats why i just use your stock form of leo my friend

great work
Yep. I design these ROMs to run great out of the box. The "Neo" driverpack doesn't do anythig to improve performance and it's certainly not designed to run with the latest Sense 2.5 that uses a different GL library...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2 CDMA verizon
Carrier: Verizon

arayba is a n00b

Quote:
Yep. I design these ROMs to run great out of the box. The "Neo" driverpack doesn't do anythig to improve performance and it's certainly not designed to run with the latest Sense 2.5 that uses a different GL library...
yes yes theres alot of mods that are out there to mod out your rom witch in my view is unnecessary but i do have a question for you

theres this app that blackberry and google have that has speech to text and i was wondering if windows mobile had somthing like that

you know what i mean

theres a program called tell me but i dont know if that would work
Old 11-11-2009, 08:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Quote:
Thanks for your ROMs.

I was just wondering why you went with quickmenu 2.7.x (great replacement for a task manager btw)?
I replaced it with 2.8 because you can adjust the width/height of the cascading menus. It really makes a huge difference and i haven't noticed any compatibility issues.

So, just wondering if there's something that 2.7 offers that 2.8 doesn't??

Thanks!
Old 11-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

ace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verm View Post
worked fine in my nov2 21864
Yea yea....it's dependent on various applications you have installed, etc. Point is, it won't work for everyone, so it's a bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero_Shadow View Post
I had a question I used the Oct25th build with 23081 and now using the new Nov9th build with 23509 and this issue keeps popping up i searched but didnt find an answer.

What happens I think involves the HTC Messaging Client whenever I finish a text I will have to either hit the Windows Hardware Button then hit the End Call button several times to exit back to manila which will freeze be locked up for a few seconds to a few minutes. Or if that doesnt work will have to hit the Windows button then the call button and then several times hit the Windows button (same as above) etc etc. Something I tried was to update the HTC Messaging Client using the cab for the 1.43v that ace posted a few pages back but the problem remains.

I do realize that this is a beta rom I was just wondering if anyone else was expriencing this same problem or had a possible fix. I do know using the Disable HTC Messaging method is an option but wanted to be sure b4 I tried it.

TIA
Manila Messaging can just be epicly slow. Honestly, just disable it, or just keep 1 text message in there at max..Lol. And oh yea, that's an HTC issue.

Quote:
I can't find Marketplace in 504...is it there, or do I need to install the cab?

Alos...the PRL updates won't work with tflashed roms, will they?
Marketplace - Start -> Internet -> Widgets -> Marketplace

Quote:
Im glad you locked down the action key...!

How can I change "notes" to "Phatpad" or change the link to the action screen?

BTW NRGZ28...YOU ROCK DUDE...These builds are GREAT IMH!
Read one of the threads for the action screen:
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE
  • To change the images you need to replace the installed .brn files. Search these forums for details.
  • To change the links (say you want to use iGO instead of Google Maps, for example) you'll need to edit the registry.
    • Open HKLM\Software\HTC\Biotouch\ActionScreen\APP_0-17. Each number corresponds to a button.
    • Change Path to point to your desired application.
    • If needed change Param to pass parameters to the application.
  • To translate you'll need to edit a registry key and a file.
    • To translate the right selection key text, open HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila and change the text in HomeRSKText to anything you like.
    • To translate the confirmation message before a restart, open the Restart.mscr file and change the text in the first two lines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arayba View Post
yes yes theres alot of mods that are out there to mod out your rom witch in my view is unnecessary but i do have a question for you

theres this app that blackberry and google have that has speech to text and i was wondering if windows mobile had somthing like that

you know what i mean

theres a program called tell me but i dont know if that would work
TellMe - http://www.tellme.com/you Going to be released some time!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint/Nextel

ink718 is keeping up the good workink718 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to ink718
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23504/21864) ★ |Nov 9| ★ Latest Manila 2.5!

I having landscape issues. Device does not go into landscape at times. And when it does its either blank or stays for like 10 seconds and then back to portrait. Any reason why its doing this? And also whenever I soft reset it always asks me which settings I want to install "Sprint/Verizon/Tmobile/Telus".

Don't forget to say thanx! ;]
Old 11-11-2009, 09:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2,hero
Carrier: sprint

jocampo86 is just getting started
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23504/21864) ★ |Nov 9| ★ Latest Manila 2.5!

hey guys i have a big issue running the 21964 after a week of being completely happy with the leo 21864 my phone would go to sleep and when i press the power button it doesnt wake up only the phone ,start,and end call button light up no screen if i press the phone button i can call the last person i dialed but after soft reset it works until it goes back to esleep than again i went to stock rom and still the same any suggestions???
tanx in advance

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development