View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 10:00 PM
maedhros
PPCGeeks Regular

maedhros is keeping up the good workmaedhros is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
You sound like you're doing me a favor by using my ROM. You're not. Not my fault Manila breaks because you install new graphics drivers that really AREN'T necessary. Do you think I "hacked" this latest release so it doesn't work with your cabs ? LOL Why are you installing that crap in the first place anyway ?

p.s. Yes, I get in a bad mood reading the crap in some of these treads.

Hey no need to get pissed bro.

I Really like your rom, and I never knew that the drivers wouldn't work with this release.

I never stated that you hacked the version, dont know why you taking offense from something that was obviously not intended to be offensive.
Obviously it is something with the new build of WM or something else.

Need to start talking

Anyways Like I said before: Great Rom, and I appreciate what your doing for the community.

P.s. No need to get into a bad mood over a post I made which clearly was not criticizing you. Dont take everything personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo86 View Post
hey guys i have a big issue running the 21964 after a week of being completely happy with the leo 21864 my phone would go to sleep and when i press the power button it doesnt wake up only the phone ,start,and end call button light up no screen if i press the phone button i can call the last person i dialed but after soft reset it works until it goes back to esleep than again i went to stock rom and still the same any suggestions???
tanx in advance

This happend a few times with my stock rom aswell.

Since it happens with stock rom, that would mean its a WM thing, not a rom specific thing.

P.s. Again: No other rom was as good as this1, so Im back on
This post has been thanked 1 times.