PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 03:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by relisted View Post
havent been keeping up with this thread it moves so fast
but the twitter tab doesnt work.
banned from server
just reporting
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacious View Post
I just scanned the twitter site for a bit because I'm having the same problem. Seems that they have switched authorization methods for third party apps as of today and htc tweet has not updated their end. I contacted a person over at twitter, but haven't heard back yet. Here's a link to the info I found if anyone wants to have a go at contacting them or finding a fix.

http://groups.google.com/group/twitt...3fa2b1ae90d2a9
Count me in on this one, Im having the same issue also
Old 08-31-2010, 04:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by globen View Post
How do you change the pagepool? Everyone keeps talking about it.
thanks in advance.
There is a program you run on your windows pc that edits the rom file to change the page pool. It must be done before you flash. You change the page pool of the rom then you flash the rom if memory serves me correctly.

here is a pagepool changer
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=323269

you might want to read up on it first though
Programs: PocketIRC, Total Commander, Sprint Arcsoft MMS, Mocha FTP, GCzII, Groovemobile, Dotfred Taskmgr, Resco Radio, Kbd Controller, Explorer ext., Opera Mobile, Opera Mini 5, Skyfire, Bing, Azgard Tower defense, Palm Heros

Last edited by Masterface7; 08-31-2010 at 04:10 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 04:12 PM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

The page pool has been posted to this thread so many times & just about every other ROM thread. People take advantage of the search function!! Even the PAPERCLIP next to the thread name in "CDMA TP2 Upgrades" section...

EDIT: This is from my Signature ENERGY ROM THREAD | ATTACHMENTS PAGE . It is the same link as the paperclip next to the ROM name. All the cabs people post to the thread will be there.

Last edited by DatBoiDame; 08-31-2010 at 04:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-31-2010, 04:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

I am running Page Pool of 8 on the 28th Cookie 23xxx ROM. I need the memory. I also noticed that the Automatic Memory Management is still active and closing apps in the background. NRGY must have turned it back on for this build. I have noticed that my normal problems with Cookie and Sense freezing that I get with every ROM update for the first few days haven't been happening. It's been a pretty good ROM so far.
Some of the scrolling is not fluid, but perhaps that's my own fault for lowering the Page pool so far. I normally run with 12, but I decided to go daring.

I have noticed in all the last few month's roms, that that Remove Programs screen never displays correctly and cuts off the amount of RAM available.

I also PM'd NRGY about bluetooth, that it is a priority to me and I'm willing to put some money on it. (Of course by money I mean a very little)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-31-2010, 04:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Achristocat is keeping up the good workAchristocat is keeping up the good work

P.S. There IS a search tool...

...but anyway...It's small sooooo....attached is the PagePool changer -

Start the .exe, find the *.nbh you want to modify, open it, save it. You are changed!....

Good luck!
Attached Files
File Type: zip PagePool Changer.zip (157.7 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-31-2010, 04:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Merge
Carrier: US Cellular

spacious is keeping up the good workspacious is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
I think it's everyone not just energy rom users. The twitter person I contacted confirmed what I thought about the new OAuth for the twiitter API and HTCtweet so I'm going to contact HTC maybe and see what I can find out.

Twitter says they've announced this change since December and that developers should have been able to make the transition by now.

Anyone know if the newest versions of HTCtweet are working? I'm using Energy May 18 still because everything works perfectly for me up til today. I flashed a few later, but then flashed back. I'd flash latest if that was the solution.
Old 08-31-2010, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 [SPRINT]
Carrier: Sprint

3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernoman View Post
More SOD for me with Aug 28 23xxx dinik. It happens after a call. Phone just won't come out of sleep. My notification light is blinking so I know the phone is on.
Did the same for me... went back to Aug 22 now with a PP of 16 and no OCing.

On Aug 28, phone started doing some unstable stuff!
Old 08-31-2010, 04:45 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
I think it's everyone not just energy rom users. The twitter person I contacted confirmed what I thought about the new OAuth for the twiitter API and HTCtweet so I'm going to contact HTC maybe and see what I can find out.

Twitter says they've announced this change since December and that developers should have been able to make the transition by now.

Anyone know if the newest versions of HTCtweet are working? I'm using Energy May 18 still because everything works perfectly for me up til today. I flashed a few later, but then flashed back. I'd flash latest if that was the solution.
Yeah ur right, Im trying to dig up what I can. Maybe someone should contact NRG since he more than likely knows someone with more detailed information.
Old 08-31-2010, 04:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Merge
Carrier: US Cellular

spacious is keeping up the good workspacious is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Quote:

HTC got back to me with a lame response about not having any control over the twitter app, but it's their twitter app we're having trouble with not twitter itself. I replied with much more specific info, and am waiting again. Would really love to know if it's a problem for people with the newest oboe packages to confirm that it's all HTC users having this problem. Seems like they'd really want to fix this right away, not sure why they haven't already. Anyone?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-31-2010, 04:56 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
HTC got back to me with a lame response about not having any control over the twitter app, but it's their twitter app we're having trouble with not twitter itself. I replied with much more specific info, and am waiting again. Would really love to know if it's a problem for people with the newest oboe packages to confirm that it's all HTC users having this problem. Seems like they'd really want to fix this right away, not sure why they haven't already. Anyone?
They always come up with half @$$ responses, I also would love to hear what crap they come up with next

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development