PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2010, 12:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

galonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewahlrus View Post
Here is a thread about modifying the manila file yourself
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=664055

Or choose on from CMYLXGO ...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=56853

I believe those are for Sense 2.1 ONLY, there's a new thread by Santod here.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 12:06 PM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkassassain View Post
I have 2 questions that's not particularly Energy Rom questions but i hope someone on here can answer them

2. I downloaded a app (BattClock) and there was a upgraded version that the program itself downloaded. Is there a way for me to find the .cab file that was downloaded so I can have the most recent version of that app without having to redownload it everytime i flash to a new rom
I Dl'd battclock from this thread ...http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=612083
and it never tells me to upgrade. Is it the same battclock? It is a great program, nothing like seeing your battery current and processor speed on your taskbar!

Old 08-20-2010, 12:09 PM
I think I tore my sack.

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by galonzo View Post
I believe those are for Sense 2.1 ONLY, there's a new thread by Santod here.
Oops, they are. I had that page bookmarked from waaaay back and had never used it. Apparently I had never really read it either.
Old 08-20-2010, 12:30 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyty1978 View Post
lmao this has got to be the most "thanks happy" thread in the world!
A bunch of good friends enjoying life and doin what we love to do.

Nice to be a part of sucha good group.

David
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 12:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TLSheff is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSheff View Post
On the GTX or Max Sense theme is there a way to change the main text colors??? Its white for mine, things like messaging, call lists, settings, etc... Makes it hard to read if you want anything but a black background ... if not ok just curious
GTX you can change it in the Co0kie's Home Tab Editor. Go to Miscellaneous settings and change the text color from there. Black text is 0,0,0
I'm using the Max Sense, android look-a-like, it doesnt have the Co0kie's Home Tab Editor... is there another way to change the color? there is a Max Sense editor and i changed the color in that setting to black but it didn't affect anything
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 12:32 PM
I think I tore my sack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
A bunch of good friends enjoying life and doin what we love to do.

Nice to be a part of sucha good group.

David
Yeah, and thanks don't roll over so I try not to leave with any left in the tank.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 12:35 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
My 2 cents... most chefs do page pools in the 12-20 range. NRG may be a tad higher.. These guys are pretty darn smart. There's a reason they don't put their pp @ under 10.

12 if you need lots of RAM, 16 norm, 20 if you want snap & quickness but you may run out of RAM (out of memory error) if you have a gps, total commander, music playing & try to get that 3rd Opera tab. Go back a page or 2 & read that page pool info link.

A week or 2 ago I suggested 0 (zero) due to some reading, which lets Windows manage it. Windows manages GPS well, but SUCKS @ managing memory (which I also post about).. under 10 megs @ times... wouldn't recover back well. It would start quick, awesome in fact... but after an hour of heavy use... no memory, didn't clean well either. I think others then found the same as well.

That said, it sure is fun messing with pp if you've got time. Nothing wrong with trying. After all, isn't that why we're all here? I had over 30 running a few days ago, REALLY quick.. actually never stayed on it long enough to get memory errors. Ha! try it & let us know!!

Dude, you baiting us? We had this same conversation here: ?? :>))
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1916422
GGEEEEZZ man... and here
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=10

As big nad said a couple posts above yours:
"the larger the pagepool, the smaller the program ram.
the larger the page pool, the "faster" the ROM operates since the pagepool is used as a pseudo-ram/cache for the OS."

Put a few in & try it yourself.. no way your hurt the TP2... the best way: good luck
Yeah, 6.99 seems a bit odd. I ended up sticking with NRG's standard page pool on his latest 23xxx CHT and things are running very well so far.

Zero would do well for a day or so for me but it did seem like there was a memory leak and then things would slow down too much for me.

David
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

stevey5036 is keeping up the good workstevey5036 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
Any more new on the bluetooth issues on these new roms? Seems like it works for some and does not work well for others.

I PMed NRG still got no reply yet, I know he is one busy guy
I think it only doesn't work well for people who are trying to pick/hang up without touching the phone. The only progress that was made as galonzo mentioned was the implementation of the BT500 package, which didn't fix anything unfortunately and that took a fairly large push to get NRG to cook it in. Everyone is pretty much stumped at this point.. My solution? Keep my phone within reach when I'm in the car and just hit the end button when I'm done with the call. Not a big deal really.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewahlrus View Post
Here is a thread about modifying the manila file yourself
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=664055

Or choose on from CMYLXGO ...
*deleted, for sense 2.1*

Thanks and you have been thanked too
Old 08-20-2010, 01:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D ,Touch pro 2 & Touch pro , mogul
Carrier: sprint

vickydj1974 is keeping up the good workvickydj1974 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Yeah, 6.99 seems a bit odd. I ended up sticking with NRG's standard page pool on his latest 23xxx CHT and things are running very well so far.

Zero would do well for a day or so for me but it did seem like there was a memory leak and then things would slow down too much for me.

David
i am still on 6.99 .working fine with me without cookie

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development