PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 07:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

earlesj is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 22| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlambert77 View Post
The fix that worked for me was to flash to the stock rom, do a hard reset, then flash back to Energy rom.
Ok ill give that a try and let you know. Thank you.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Rhodium 500
Carrier: Verizon

moheeb is a n00b
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 19| 21905|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarlo View Post
Archbell. That's it! I just re-flashed from my re-download and the POS stil doesn't re-work.

I can slide the home screen to the manilla tab list. Once I select one though MaxSense freezes. I can still use the phone (like I am right now) by pressing the start menu hard button. if I press the home icon from the start menu, I just go back to the broken MaxSense screen.

NRG - Any input on William Archbell? Was that maybe a pending text you had when you cooked the ROM? Have you successfully flashed and used the 6/23 MaxSense 23xxx series ROM? Has anyone?

Anyone notice that the "/" key and the ":" key are switched on this ROM? JK, sorry. It's just that I cleared out my storage card so I could flash this release "clean" and I never actually experienced the phenomenon until now.
Exact same problem (William Archbell) . I was looking forward to MaxSense bug fixes in this release but the messaging portion is unusable...anything HTC messaging related crashes. MaxSense is so far advanced over the others that I can't go back. I'll reflash June 12 MaxSense.

Thanks to NRG for even making this possible.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ThrottleAbuse is just getting started
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 22| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
You have
1. create a fold "XDA_UC" just as it says.
2. And then put all the cabs you want into that fold.
3. If you want to the export, make a folder called. "Export" then use setting export to copy (auto) your settings and so-forth
I am having no issues installing cabs with the XDA_UC folder.

I am not following what you are saying about the export. I dont want to export my settings. None of the setting usually work when a new rom comes out. I just want to use XDA_UC to copy some files from my storage card to certain folders on my main memory. Am I supposed to be putting these .reg files in a folder labeled export?
Old 06-23-2010, 07:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael (At&T Fuze)
Carrier: AT&T

BigBadger is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy2001x View Post
^^^ the stock 6.1 ROM did... i hav over 4500 with no problems.. all the custom ones.. by the time you hit like 500+ it slows down..
Are you comparing Windows Mobile 6.1 with Sense 2.1 to WM6.5.x with Sense 2.5 with modifications? There is a cost for all the bling.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrottleAbuse View Post
I am having no issues installing cabs with the XDA_UC folder.

I am not following what you are saying about the export. I dont want to export my settings. None of the setting usually work when a new rom comes out. I just want to use XDA_UC to copy some files from my storage card to certain folders on my main memory. Am I supposed to be putting these .reg files in a folder labeled export?
The Copy Directory functionality does not work on NRG ROMs. I think bobbyblack misunderstood your question. The exporter exports registry keys for import on your next flash. It does not export or copy files or folders. To do this, look into creating a mortscript.

You could try this
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:10 PM
AB_
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

AB_ is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlambert77 View Post
The fix that worked for me was to flash to the stock rom, do a hard reset, then flash back to Energy rom.
+1

My first time flashing these new Roms, I flashed back to stock, task29'd, and then flashed.

No problems
Old 06-23-2010, 08:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonahtriangle@hotmail.com View Post
I love this Rom, however it locks up on me. I never had this problem before with other chefs roms and I tried many versions and Rom Dates.Energy is just not working. Any suggestions? [-o<
Use either the resource or the stock Energy ROMs.

Unfortunately for you, fortunately for everyone else who wants the latest and greatest on our phones, NRG has been cooking ROMs with several beta and RC UIs. There are bugs to be worked out by them before they will play well with the Stock NRG ROM.

bobbyblack, how would Task29 help with this?

Not useful to the original poster with the question or anyone else in the thread for you to post a one word answer without a little explanation. If you're not really sure what you are answering, don't just post hoping to get your reputation boosted.

Task29 does a similar function as wiping the device from the Settings menu. It just clears the disk a little more thoroughly. The reason I, and other users flash Task29 first is to remove any remaining trace ofthe last ROM before you flash the next. There is a lot of debate whether this is even usefull or not. Especially if you are flashing a release with no major changes, just minor tweaks from the last release. Then, it probably would be a waste of time to flash Task29.

If you can get your hands on an earlier release (May was a good month), they were really stable because Dinik and MaxSense were not released yet. Once they came on the scene, and I am grateful they did, the ROM started locking up.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

BFL555 is just getting started
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 19| 21905|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

have anyone gotten Active Sync to work on Dinik 23 release?
Old 06-23-2010, 08:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraloz View Post
William Archbell

Yeap, the Archbell problem plagued my flash as well.
What did you do to get past it?

I'm going to flash CHT I guess.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yes Siree Bob!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarlo View Post
What did you do to get past it?

I'm going to flash CHT I guess.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development