View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 08:21 PM
bsarlo
PPCGeeks Regular

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 22| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonahtriangle@hotmail.com View Post
I love this Rom, however it locks up on me. I never had this problem before with other chefs roms and I tried many versions and Rom Dates.Energy is just not working. Any suggestions? [-o<
Use either the resource or the stock Energy ROMs.

Unfortunately for you, fortunately for everyone else who wants the latest and greatest on our phones, NRG has been cooking ROMs with several beta and RC UIs. There are bugs to be worked out by them before they will play well with the Stock NRG ROM.

bobbyblack, how would Task29 help with this?

Not useful to the original poster with the question or anyone else in the thread for you to post a one word answer without a little explanation. If you're not really sure what you are answering, don't just post hoping to get your reputation boosted.

Task29 does a similar function as wiping the device from the Settings menu. It just clears the disk a little more thoroughly. The reason I, and other users flash Task29 first is to remove any remaining trace ofthe last ROM before you flash the next. There is a lot of debate whether this is even usefull or not. Especially if you are flashing a release with no major changes, just minor tweaks from the last release. Then, it probably would be a waste of time to flash Task29.

If you can get your hands on an earlier release (May was a good month), they were really stable because Dinik and MaxSense were not released yet. Once they came on the scene, and I am grateful they did, the ROM started locking up.
This post has been thanked 2 times.