PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 11:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1uk3 View Post
im on the new dinik 23xxx and im having the hardest time installing arcsoft..keeps saying insufficient system permissions...any ideas?
I have an idea...why not ask in dinik's thread?

Not trying to be hard on you, but whats with all the posting of some other ROM in this thread?

*idea* Hey I know! I'll flash NRG's ROM, and ask questions about it in the Mighty ROM thread!

/confused

Logic tells me if you have problems or questions with a ROM to post them in the thread that contains that ROM. Not some other ROM thread.

But maybe Im missing something....

Anyway.

Last edited by blackangst; 05-31-2010 at 11:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangst View Post

Not trying to be hard on you, but whats with all the posting of some other ROM in this thread?

*idea* Hey I know! I'll flash NRG's ROM, and ask questions about it in the Mighty ROM thread!

/confused

Logic tells me if you have problems or questions with a ROM to post them in the thread that contains that ROM. Not some other ROM thread.

Anyway.

You're not missing anything, other than the fact that Dinik is a skin for CHT (like GTX, just a different skin) that NRG now cooks ROMs with, therefore people will ask questions pertaining to said ROM in the correct thread, ie. this one....

*idea* hey I now, I'll flash NRG's Dinik ROM and if I have any questions about it I'll ask about it in the proper area and get trolled about it by someone that isn't 100% sure of what's going on and then someone else will troll him for not knowing everything that's going on and then the first person that trolled me will say "oh, whoops, sorry" and then the person that trolled him will eat a cupcake!

But yeah... You missed something

Anyway....

LAWL

Last edited by Boushh; 05-31-2010 at 11:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:

/confused

Anyway.
LMAO do you even read the thread your in before you go on a rant about something you know nothing about??? wow ..... you should be in the readers club for that one!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
*idea* hey I now, I'll flash NRG's Dinik ROM and if I have any questions about it I'll ask about it in the proper area and get trolled about it by someone that isn't 100% of what's going on and then someone else will troll him for not knowing everything that's going on and then the first person that trolled me will say "oh, whoops, sorry" and then the person that trolled him will eat a cupcake!

Anyway....
well said man!!!
Old 06-01-2010, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: U.S. Cellular

laymanspc is keeping up the good worklaymanspc is keeping up the good work

^^^^^^^agreed^^^^^^^

peeps are too quick to jump each other over the most foolish things
Old 06-01-2010, 01:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

soinkster is keeping up the good worksoinkster is keeping up the good work

Quote:

/confused

Anyway.

these thread police crack me up especially when they are wrong LOL

Last edited by soinkster; 06-01-2010 at 01:17 AM.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

on the may 28th rom 23569 CHT, does anyone have any problems with with twitter notifying you like ever 20 min to 30 min?? i have the settings set to every 8 hours and no one has twitted me or anything like that and i still get the lil twit sound all the time!!! anyone know how to stop this and have it work only when it is supposed to??? Thanks guys!!!
Old 06-01-2010, 06:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: VZW

Lyman1 is keeping up the good workLyman1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Right Paddle -> Edit Widgets -> click on quicklink to edit (quicklink settings com up) -> Check Clear Quicklink -> Done -> left paddle (check mark) to finished editing quicklinks -> click on cleared quicklink -> (this brings up your all programs list) Select desired program
Boushh,

Thank you kindly, and Thanked.

This was driving my bonkers yesterday, and all is well now.

All the Best!
mNotes 5.0
Old 06-01-2010, 07:20 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
You're not missing anything, other than the fact that Dinik is a skin for CHT (like GTX, just a different skin) that NRG now cooks ROMs with, therefore people will ask questions pertaining to said ROM in the correct thread, ie. this one....

*idea* hey I now, I'll flash NRG's Dinik ROM and if I have any questions about it I'll ask about it in the proper area and get trolled about it by someone that isn't 100% sure of what's going on and then someone else will troll him for not knowing everything that's going on and then the first person that trolled me will say "oh, whoops, sorry" and then the person that trolled him will eat a cupcake!

Anyway....
First thing I read this morning and roflmao....

btw to the op....you have to make sure you kill tmail.exe in task manger....then you should not get insufficient privileges noti....
Old 06-01-2010, 07:21 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: about to buy an HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sun cellular

marvdmartian is a n00b
Smile Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

hey guys.. i have a sprint touch pro 2, and i installed energy rom this morning.

i have this problem that wasnt present before i flashed energyrom. my previous rom was the stock sprint WM6.5 with sense 2.5.

the clock is wrong because the time zone keeps changing to GMT when i live where it's supposed to be GMT +8

here's what i noticed:

1. for example, the exact time here is 8:30am (GMT+, the phone always changes the time zone to GMT and using my local time, but the minutes are slightly off. (8:19am GMT+0) So when i change the time zone to +8, it becomes (4:19pm)

2. everytime i sync with my computer, the time corrects itself, and all i need to do on the phone is to change it to the correct time zone, and it's all fine.

3. the time becomes incorrect everytime i restart the phone, or turn flight mode off and back on.

4. when i remove the sim card and turn on the phone without the sim card, the time remains correct!

5. i concluded that it has something to do with the network. i went to settings->phone, and theres something there about time synchronization. unfortunately, i dont know why, but when i disable it on my energy rom, the time still updates.

6. i tried using the same sim card on another windows mobile device. i turned on time sync on that device, and when i restarted the device, the time became incorrect also! but on this phone, when i turn off time sync, it obliges, and the time no longer syncs to the network, unlike my touch pro 2.

7. the culprit here is the network. the phone syncs with the network's time, which is minutes early, and the time zone is set incorrectly.

why doesnt my touch pro 2 obey when i tell it not to sync time with the network?

i cant text because the time is messed up and the message gets lost in the recepient's mailbox.

i hope this gets resolved soon. i've been searching for a definite fix but i found none.

Thanks
Old 06-01-2010, 08:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

siff is becoming a great contributor

OK, so first impression of Maxsense... weak overlay not what was on all the pre-release videos. After a few hours of playing with it, I will be flashing back to CHT and wait for the refinements to come to Maxsense.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development