PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 03:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 18| 21899|23559 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubez View Post
No I havent, and at this point the phone will not go pass the boot screen so right now I cant reflash, anything....
Take your battery out for 10 seconds and replace. Now with phone shut off hold the volume down button and then press the power button. Which will put you in the tri color screen. Now hook your phone up to your pc in tri color mode via usb cable. Here you should be able to run a flashing utility and then do something like task 29 then flash back to stock and then flash to whatever ROM you choose (in tri color mode active sync/syncing to windows device center shouldn't matter). Good luck.

I flashed over to the 18th after running the task 29 and now my touch screen doesn't work. I don't know if this is the same problem some of you have been having because I though it was stuck on the home screen but then I slid out the keyboard and my hard buttons all work just not my touchscreen. I have flashed back to stock and the touchscreen only works randomly. I have 3 different TP2's all with sprint but only one of the touch screens don't work all flashed to the same ROM in the same manner. Any suggestions?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:26 PM
AB_
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

AB_ is becoming a great contributor
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 18| 21899|23559 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Thanks, But,

How do flash back to stock when the phone doesnt go pass the boot screen?
Can't you use a computer and do it that way?
Old 04-19-2010, 03:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

jp2307 is keeping up the good workjp2307 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
No I havent, and at this point the phone will not go pass the boot screen so right now I cant reflash, anything....
DUDE...

First format SD card FAT32
Rename the file from your downloaded ROM from ruu_signed.nbh to RHODIMG.nbh (NRG Lastest rom is already named RHODIMG.nbh... ) Place this file in the SD card

you have to put the phone in bootloader mode. (Hold the "volume down" and hold the power on button until you see the tri-color screen.)

It will reflash your phone "manually"

Last edited by jp2307; 04-19-2010 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Missed some stuff
Old 04-19-2010, 03:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (sprint) on a recent NRG 6.5 ROM

cmatherly is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanvara View Post
The numbers on the clock still sometimes get stuck where it will show part of two numbers. Is this a 2.5 flaw or a flaw of this rom?
This has always happened to me with Energy's transparent clock. It seems to be an issue with the transparency flip animation. When I switch back to stock white clock these issues are fixed. Energy provides a cab to revert to stock clock in the add-on and fixes ftp section. Hope this helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:04 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Anyone else having issues with MaxTTM with the latest ROMs? Maybe it's not compatible with the latest NETCF files NRG cooked in??
Old 04-19-2010, 04:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

soundmanmike is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
Anyone else having issues with MaxTTM with the latest ROMs? Maybe it's not compatible with the latest NETCF files NRG cooked in??
MaxTTM worked for me on the latest
Old 04-19-2010, 05:09 PM
GTX Team Member

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundmanmike View Post
MaxTTM worked for me on the latest
Hmm, I try to change the taskbar and get this error:

Old 04-19-2010, 05:31 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Hmm, I try to change the taskbar and get this error:
NRG updated the 3.5 runtimes, try rolling back to an earlier version NET Framwork...

Edit: oops sorry... missed previous post... just posted what you already know... very little halp that was

Last edited by WFG; 04-19-2010 at 05:35 PM.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:

I'm giving MaxTTM a break on this ROM and trying out BG Tweak v0.5 a go. It works like a dream.

LAWL
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:37 PM
GTX Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
I'm giving MaxTTM a break on this ROM and trying out BG Tweak v0.5 a go. It works like a dream.
Good lookin out...was a pain to extract those files, but worked as you said!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development