PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511
Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonoball88 View Post
oh ok thanks, so then i have to find a cdma taskbar? or how does that work. if uninstall it the stock one works fine but the plane black and white one dosnt float my boat!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65911

Old 12-10-2009, 10:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: Telus

jonoball88 is keeping up the good workjonoball88 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidetkin511 View Post
thanks for the link but ive been on that link and tried 3 or 4 of those taskbars and still get that white icon. i dont know what im missing, its probably something stupid im missing!
Old 12-10-2009, 11:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonoball88 View Post
thanks for the link but ive been on that link and tried 3 or 4 of those taskbars and still get that white icon. i dont know what im missing, its probably something stupid im missing!
Hmmmm. Looks like your gonna have to go to XDA for this.
Try this... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=503647

And if I help you PLEASE press thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:12 PM
TdiDave

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Im on Verizon and this is the first custom ROM i have been able to use that doesnt give the "Voice only network" popup.

I can not send or recieve any MMS... Im am in a 1X area not on the verizon network, do i need somthing different for the mms servers.

Any help on getting this mms working?
Old 12-10-2009, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

whetzel is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TdiDave View Post
Im on Verizon and this is the first custom ROM i have been able to use that doesnt give the "Voice only network" popup.

I can not send or recieve any MMS... Im am in a 1X area not on the verizon network, do i need somthing different for the mms servers.

Did you install the provision cab for Verizon right after the flash?
Old 12-10-2009, 11:25 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

let me tell you all a story: during juicy's rom versions R1-R5, many people complained about "htc messaging" being 1)slow/laggy 2)un-able 2 send mms "outta da box". and frankly there WAS A FIX/WORKAROUND for both of those issues. FIX 4 #1)DONT SAVE ALL YOUR DAM TEXTS!!! or save them w/ ms myphone. FIX 4 #2)1,2 and 3 .reg files gets you MMS! its that simple. but 4 the people that were 2 lazy to do this or search the thread 4 the instructions, would complain "back 2 manila 2.1" or "back to mighty".

well now juicy decides to remove "htc messaging" (which, by all means is his decision, you do what you want 2 Juicy) anyways now there seems to be NEW issues w/ the fact "htc messaging" is disabled. 1)cant tap message preview (in manila txt tab) to pull up message. 2)in manila people tab (if you save the contact 2 "send txt" instead of "call") it does nothing/takes you nowhere, rendering that contact useless!!! 3)takes more steps to send txt. FIX 4 #1)instead of tapping preview, tap all messages. FIX 4 #2) NO FIX/WORKAROUND!!! (my biggest issue, personally)

and to all the people that would complain or be lazy w/ r1-r5 saying "back 2 2.1" are telling off the ones that dislike "htc messaging" being disabled and telling them 2 go else where. you frickin' hypocrite, "YOU" people make me sick come up w/ a fix/workaround instead of being a hypocrite

and b4 you bash me; look back in this thread and you'll see i contribute to the forum AND this thread, its just this put me over the edge

sorry 4 my rant, i'm gonna go smoke an compose myself
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

pdawg17 is keeping up the good workpdawg17 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
let me tell you all a story: during juicy's rom versions R1-R5, many people complained about "htc messaging" being 1)slow/laggy 2)un-able 2 send mms "outta da box". and frankly there WAS A FIX/WORKAROUND for both of those issues. FIX 4 #1)DONT SAVE ALL YOUR DAM TEXTS!!! or save them w/ ms myphone. FIX 4 #2)1,2 and 3 .reg files gets you MMS! its that simple. but 4 the people that were 2 lazy to do this or search the thread 4 the instructions, would complain "back 2 manila 2.1" or "back to mighty".

well now juicy decides to remove "htc messaging" (which, by all means is his decision, you do what you want 2 Juicy) anyways now there seems to be NEW issues w/ the fact "htc messaging" is disabled. 1)cant tap message preview (in manila txt tab) to pull up message. 2)in manila people tab (if you save the contact 2 "send txt" instead of "call") it does nothing/takes you nowhere, rendering that contact useless!!! 3)takes more steps to send txt. FIX 4 #1)instead of tapping preview, tap all messages. FIX 4 #2) NO FIX/WORKAROUND!!! (my biggest issue, personally)

and to all the people that would complain or be lazy w/ r1-r5 saying "back 2 2.1" are telling off the ones that dislike "htc messaging" being disabled and telling them 2 go else where. you frickin' hypocrite, "YOU" people make me sick come up w/ a fix/workaround instead of being a hypocrite

and b4 you bash me; look back in this thread and you'll see i contribute to the forum AND this thread, its just this put me over the edge

You said it better than I ever could...
Old 12-10-2009, 11:34 PM
TdiDave

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whetzel View Post
Did you install the provision cab for Verizon right after the flash?
i selected verizon from the provision popop after the fresh flash. Is there a additional cab i need to download ?
Old 12-10-2009, 11:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint 4G

kash23 is keeping up the good workkash23 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post

+1...
Old 12-10-2009, 11:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evil Evo
Carrier: Sprint

i360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulari360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulari360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TdiDave View Post

Different carriers but on Sprint I had to install an Arcsoft cab file and adjust the server settings, even though provision worked my MMS settings didn't change. It was stuck on Telus for some reason. See if there is a Verizon MMS cab floating around somewhere.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development