kash23
PPCGeeks Regular

kash23 is keeping up the good workkash23 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
let me tell you all a story: during juicy's rom versions R1-R5, many people complained about "htc messaging" being 1)slow/laggy 2)un-able 2 send mms "outta da box". and frankly there WAS A FIX/WORKAROUND for both of those issues. FIX 4 #1)DONT SAVE ALL YOUR DAM TEXTS!!! or save them w/ ms myphone. FIX 4 #2)1,2 and 3 .reg files gets you MMS! its that simple. but 4 the people that were 2 lazy to do this or search the thread 4 the instructions, would complain "back 2 manila 2.1" or "back to mighty".

well now juicy decides to remove "htc messaging" (which, by all means is his decision, you do what you want 2 Juicy) anyways now there seems to be NEW issues w/ the fact "htc messaging" is disabled. 1)cant tap message preview (in manila txt tab) to pull up message. 2)in manila people tab (if you save the contact 2 "send txt" instead of "call") it does nothing/takes you nowhere, rendering that contact useless!!! 3)takes more steps to send txt. FIX 4 #1)instead of tapping preview, tap all messages. FIX 4 #2) NO FIX/WORKAROUND!!! (my biggest issue, personally)

and to all the people that would complain or be lazy w/ r1-r5 saying "back 2 2.1" are telling off the ones that dislike "htc messaging" being disabled and telling them 2 go else where. you frickin' hypocrite, "YOU" people make me sick come up w/ a fix/workaround instead of being a hypocrite

and b4 you bash me; look back in this thread and you'll see i contribute to the forum AND this thread, its just this put me over the edge

sorry 4 my rant, i'm gonna go smoke an compose myself
+1...
This post has been thanked 1 times.