PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

What's your youtube sound situation with R6? Hope all is well. Mine rocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrimage View Post
sometimes on a soft reset brings no sound and sometimes when you open and close youtube no sounds
Old 12-10-2009, 10:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
just flash, choose sprint after flash during provisioning screen. reset. it will let u send and receive up to 1mb mms out of the box

when a sim card is detected the phone switches to global mode so this has been normal to see the mmsc servers listed in gsm instead of cdma. it will and has been working just fine this way. a regedit will be needed if u want to modify the mms servers just search this thread for the sring if u want to do that or later tonight i may post up my mass customizations for this rom if a few more people request it and click some thanks u guys wouldnt imagine how cleanly organized my start menu is. i just want to add another app i forgot. if anyone has some good regedits please post them so i can be sure to try test them and include them if they are any good

What would be the reason for modifying the mms server?

I recieved an mms just fine but when I tried sending it instantly popped up a "your text message cannot be sent" notification.

Last edited by unkellsam; 12-10-2009 at 10:11 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

daintyboy609 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
just flash, choose sprint after flash during provisioning screen. reset. it will let u send and receive up to 1mb mms out of the box

when a sim card is detected the phone switches to global mode so this has been normal to see the mmsc servers listed in gsm instead of cdma. it will and has been working just fine this way. a regedit will be needed if u want to modify the mms servers just search this thread for the sring if u want to do that or later tonight i may post up my mass customizations for this rom if a few more people request it and click some thanks u guys wouldnt imagine how cleanly organized my start menu is. i just want to add another app i forgot. if anyone has some good regedits please post them so i can be sure to try test them and include them if they are any good
Would definitely appreciate your set up with XDC_UDC, currently i only know how to get cabs installed need to learn reg codes, settings etc
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511

I really want a sense 2.5 rom but i flashed to this earlier and i had problems with my vzw visual voicemail notifications and it seems a little laggy

Old 12-10-2009, 10:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

thedoc is keeping up the good workthedoc is keeping up the good work

hey juicy since you was able to disable the htc message app..is it possible to re-enable it through the registry?

and if so can you please share the method? thanks
Old 12-10-2009, 10:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint 4G

kash23 is keeping up the good workkash23 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoc View Post
hey juicy since you was able to disable the htc message app..is it possible to re-enable it through the registry?

and if so can you please share the method? thanks
Yes is it possible?
Old 12-10-2009, 10:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC T7380

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32

Juicy47 literally removed the application.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: Telus

jonoball88 is keeping up the good workjonoball88 is keeping up the good work

ive been having trouble with custom taskbars... im with telus and whenever i install one my signal strength looks like a white little sd card with a "x" in it. i installed the sdkcerts,mightymike signal strength level and the mighty rom enable custom taskbars cab. none of those 3 cabs seem to work. any suggestions?? It is the tsowens taskbar3v 1.5 for wm6.5 and i just flashed the r6 rom thanks in advance!!
Old 12-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonoball88 View Post
ive been having trouble with custom taskbars... im with telus and whenever i install one my signal strength looks like a white little sd card with a "x" in it. i installed the sdkcerts,mightymike signal strength level and the mighty rom enable custom taskbars cab. none of those 3 cabs seem to work. any suggestions?? It is the tsowens taskbar3v 1.5 for wm6.5 and i just flashed the r6 rom thanks in advance!!
That icon means "NO SIM CARD." Try uninstalling your custom taskbar.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: Telus

jonoball88 is keeping up the good workjonoball88 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidetkin511 View Post
That icon means "NO SIM CARD." Try uninstalling your custom taskbar.
oh ok thanks, so then i have to find a cdma taskbar? or how does that work. if uninstall it the stock one works fine but the plane black and white one dosnt float my boat!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development