PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 06:02 AM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by out3rheaven View Post
Im having an issue with the stock manila 2.5 weather tab. My current default location is wrong. My gps location in google maps is correct but not on weather tab. Can anyone else verify is this is an issue with R5
Mines fine...I just updated...and perfect!
Old 11-29-2009, 06:09 AM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
alright, so i just verified a few mod's that work with r5 and cabbed up the owner info registry fix

install this cab to add more shortcuts to your home tab and enable the same background for all tabs

install this cab to fix the 1:02 clock animation if it bugs you

& install this cab to re-enable the owner information shorcut in your settings>personal screen. soft-reset to apply the changes

The 16 shortcuts don't work quite right...the program icons don't show up until after a reset; they stay blank even though they work...a reset seems to make them visable...however, contacts do not show up. but do work...I went back to the "20" shortcuts, and they work as intended.

I agree with you that the 16 look better...and I would like them to work. Anybody else having this problem?
Old 11-29-2009, 06:18 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

hmm, perhaps i need a better source of the 16link home tab mod, all the other ones i tried did weird things when sliding the slider or the icons didnt line up

Old 11-29-2009, 06:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: VZW

supag is a n00b

I am probably out of the loop, but when i slide open my tp2 the screen goes black. Does this rom currently not support the alternate resolution when you slide open the phone?
Old 11-29-2009, 06:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo / TP / TP2

JohnBecker is keeping up the good workJohnBecker is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZ* View Post
Anyway to backup jut the contacts to KEEP the custome ringtones? This is my biggest PITA with continual flashing...let me know if you know! Thanks!
I use Keep My Tones. It works great. Just install it to the SD card and run the backup on your contact ring tones. It will say it's creating an XML file, but it's really not XML compatible. Save the file to the SD card and run the app to restore once you have your contacts restored. Be sure your ring tones are back where they usually are before running it as well.

I didn't have luck using it for the notification tones, but those three are much easier to fix after a hard reset.
Attached Files
File Type: cab KeepMyTonesV1.6.cab (952.1 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!

EVO 4G ... after 8 years of Windows Mobile devices, I've given up on WM toys and switched to Android. This is the way mobile should have been!
Old 11-29-2009, 07:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2
Carrier: vzw

validoption is keeping up the good workvalidoption is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by supag View Post
I am probably out of the loop, but when i slide open my tp2 the screen goes black. Does this rom currently not support the alternate resolution when you slide open the phone?

Correct. Manila 2.5 was made for a device without a keyboard and, as such, there is no landscape in Manila. Landscape still works inside applications, internet browsers, text/pix messaging, etc.

Rotastrain at XDA dev has developed a working landscape format for 2.5. It's in its early stages, but it looks great and operates quite nicely.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II / HTC T7380, HTC EVO

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBecker View Post
I use Keep My Tones. It works great. Just install it to the SD card and run the backup on your contact ring tones. It will say it's creating an XML file, but it's really not XML compatible. Save the file to the SD card and run the app to restore once you have your contacts restored. Be sure your ring tones are back where they usually are before running it as well.

I didn't have luck using it for the notification tones, but those three are much easier to fix after a hard reset.

i have all my tones on my sd card in \my documents\my ringtones\ i set ringers for each contact and save my contacts, call logs, texts, and appointments with pimbackup ... once i restore all my custom tones for each contact work bc the ringers are in the same place as i chose them while setting up my contacts.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:55 AM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman

Anyone have a fast mirror for this one? Rapidshare is killing me!!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
Anyone have a fast mirror for this one? Rapidshare is killing me!!
Here is one I used posted a while back. Enjoy!

http://ppc.mutiny32.com/JuicyROM/RUU..._W_Juicy_R5.7z
Old 11-29-2009, 11:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

krusty46 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by swurvv View Post
Ok I see I wasn't buggin out someone else is having the same issues as me my music freezes also and only plays for about 30-45 seconds then just freezes on me with no start back so this is a major problem and I also see someone posted that youtube does not work so why was people acting like it was only me this rom is much faster but gained more bugs come on juicy lets get the RAID out and spray these bugs for a perfect ROM sorry had to use that.
Youtube app started working for me after I played a video off the mobile version of the site and then went back into the app. Can't explain why, but maybe this will help someone else.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development