PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 04:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jowaldo View Post
Juicy, in R4 the sent text message notification problem showed up... I'm on verizon if that makes a difference...

Also have you seen any issues playing music, and it skipping or freezing? I'm playing mp3s off the sd card.. I have a library of about 8gb..

no issues. i have 10gb's of mp3's on my sd card and the only time it skips is when i utilize the long end key to activate the device lock. and its maybe a 2second skip then it plays steady as always.
Old 11-28-2009, 04:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch

mrimage is just getting started

juicy please remember to fix YOUTUBE i remind you b4 you release R3 but you ignore that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
R5 - IN DEVELOPMENT
================================================== ====
[ ] CE OS 5.2.21882 Build 21882 AKU 5.0.84
[#] Telus Carrier Cab *thanks Juggalo_X* (TELUS users must install the cab now)
[#] Sprint Carrier Cab *thanks Juggalo_X*
[#] Verizon Carrier Cab *thanks Juggalo_X*
[#] USC Carrier Cab *thanks Juggalo_X*
[#] Generic Carrier Cab *thanks Juggalo_X*
[#] Fixed duplicate connections for VZW users
Old 11-28-2009, 04:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
R5 - IN DEVELOPMENT
Is there any chance at all that the R5 release will address this issue?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...71&postcount=1

This issue makes my phone unusable when I have your ROM installed and visit Canada. I understand if you don't know how to fix it, but it would be great to know before I go through the process of flashing, if you fixed this or not.

Thanks.
Old 11-28-2009, 05:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

TheLovatScout is keeping up the good workTheLovatScout is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to TheLovatScout

I still have this huge issue where my Lock Screen is stuck on the stupid "Unlock" on the bottom-left touch button, and then you have to press another "Unlock" button further up the screen.

And the device locks everytime the backlight goes off and I can't figure out how to change it! Also, whenever the device DOES lock, I wake it up to the Home Screen (but still locked) and the clock and will show me the time 1:02 late. So when I want to know how late it is, instead of it saying the real time 7:05, it tells me 6:03 and never changes until I unlock it.

I don't really like having to unlock my phone just to see the correct time.
Old 11-28-2009, 05:11 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
R5 - IN DEVELOPMENT
yay! thank you juicy, everynite i see new updates of other roms, i want to flash but then i think my phone is running r4 just great, why flash something else when i'm used to juicy!
Quote:
why was it a regression? care to explain? I know there are MMS and connection issues, which I said I would fix for R5.

Performance wise, R4 is better by far
i think r4 was a bit better than r3, manila home tab seemed faster & i love the fixed bt stack, i can't wait to see what 21882 fixes or brings to the table, it appears it's still com2 right? which makes me happy hopefully mms/sms is fixed, i sort of frankensteined my sms last night to get mms working, now i get texts but manila slider doesn't show new messages, just the taskbar and the count is all wrong, lol so i can't wait to flash something new to fix my problem

i do have 1 graphical request for r5 though and took the liberty of making a cab & ext for you if you like it to cook in it's a bg4all mod with 16 shortcuts on the home tab, 20 is a bit overkill and makes the icons too small so please try the attached

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLovatScout View Post
I still have this huge issue where my Lock Screen is stuck on the stupid "Unlock" on the bottom-left touch button, and then you have to press another "Unlock" button further up the screen.

And the device locks everytime the backlight goes off and I can't figure out how to change it! Also, whenever the device DOES lock, I wake it up to the Home Screen (but still locked) and the clock and will show me the time 1:02 late. So when I want to know how late it is, instead of it saying the real time 7:05, it tells me 6:03 and never changes until I unlock it.

I don't really like having to unlock my phone just to see the correct time.
oh yeah, speaking of which i would love to see the flip clock fix incorporated too so here's a working cab and an ext i made just for your kitchen

*edit removed the cabs for clock fix, i compressed the cab and it wouldnt install, fixed in later post, PM me juicy if u want the fixed EXT for r6
Attached Files
File Type: cab juicy47_16_bg4all.cab (172.8 KB, 84 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip ext_juicy47_16_bg4all.zip (166.4 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by t0mmyr; 11-28-2009 at 10:41 PM.
Old 11-28-2009, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivwonka View Post
if you r referring to the bsb gconfig app, i tried it once but didnt give it much of a chance. i already know all my settings for gyrator (and you don't even know its there if u make it exclusive n task manager, except takes 2% of your mem), but maybe i will revisit sometime. any tips?
See my post here for an explanation. Works great, and saves battery life and memory.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=31

If I helped you, please remember to press thanks!
Old 11-28-2009, 05:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

just to bring this to everyones attention. All the mms/sms fixes are the same, no one has a special one over the other person, i was rwading and notice that two different individuaks can flash and install fix and there choice of programs and the sms might work or not. that seems to be the biggest issue members are having with the fixes. if the sprint 5.0.94 does not work try sprint 5.1.22 the only thing the servers are combine.
hope this helps somebody out.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
Is there any chance at all that the R5 release will address this issue?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...71&postcount=1

This issue makes my phone unusable when I have your ROM installed and visit Canada. I understand if you don't know how to fix it, but it would be great to know before I go through the process of flashing, if you fixed this or not.

Thanks.
yes!!
Old 11-28-2009, 06:27 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Juicy R5
CE OS 21882 Build 21882 AKU 5.0.84

This is a ROM built for speed, stability and heavy use. You will not find any cartoon characters on start-up, out-dated packages or fluff in here.

This is the Touch Pro2 ROM built for professionals.

DOWNLOAD

If you like my work, please rate this thread

This ROM is fully XDA_UC Compliant. Thanks Noonski for developing such an awesome tool! Click here for user tips, tricks. Click here to thank Noonski.

XDA_UC & Juicy ROM FAQ's

Q - I press "Customize" and nothing happens

A - You haven't set up XDA_UC! Create a directory on your SD card titled "XDA_UC". Throw all of you cab's, reg's, xmls, mortscripts and manila files in there. You are no longer bound to only customizing your device at startup. You are also freed from having to worry about proof reading your sdconfig.txt file. XDA_UC takes care of everything by doing bulk installs silently, after you press "Customize" on my ROM (it runs a slightly modified script developed by Noonski.

YouTube review courtesy of D/\SH from SPJ!

Change Log
Code:
R5
======================================================
[#] D3D Drivers *thanks NFSFAN for Vulcan Drivers*
[#] Arcsoft_MMS_WM65 5_2_6_45U
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:31 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
yay! thank you juicy, everynite i see new updates of other roms, i want to flash but then i think my phone is running r4 just great, why flash something else when i'm used to juicy!

i think r4 was a bit better than r3, manila home tab seemed faster & i love the fixed bt stack, i can't wait to see what 21882 fixes or brings to the table, it appears it's still com2 right? which makes me happy hopefully mms/sms is fixed, i sort of frankensteined my sms last night to get mms working, now i get texts but manila slider doesn't show new messages, just the taskbar and the count is all wrong, lol so i can't wait to flash something new to fix my problem

i do have 1 graphical request for r5 though and took the liberty of making a cab & ext for you if you like it to cook in it's a bg4all mod with 16 shortcuts on the home tab, 20 is a bit overkill and makes the icons too small so please try the attached

oh yeah, speaking of which i would love to see the flip clock fix incorporated too so here's a working cab and an ext i made just for your kitchen
hey man, you were a few mins too late.... had alreayd started uploading when you posted. what exactly does the flip clock cab do?
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development