PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 01:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2
Carrier: Sprint

sacr3d is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [12/27/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R7 (21887) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Anyone running into this bug?

When I receive I text I go to reply. Sometimes my big thumb hits the onscreen keyboard and shows up, but at the same time I turning the phone to landscape mode to use the physical keyboard. When I do this the screen locks up and I cant even power it off or anything. I have to pull the battery and start my phone up.

Any ideas? or what I can look for?
Old 01-12-2010, 01:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep

dude yall quit bugging the Juice Man let him do his thang!!!!!!!! He is gonna drop a rock soon as he is done you know his style

Old 01-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacr3d View Post
anyone running into this bug?

When i receive i text i go to reply. Sometimes my big thumb hits the onscreen keyboard and shows up, but at the same time i turning the phone to landscape mode to use the physical keyboard. When i do this the screen locks up and i cant even power it off or anything. I have to pull the battery and start my phone up.

Any ideas? Or what i can look for?
ok here is the issue hc sense 2.5, manila2.5, whatever u call it has no landscape,
you have to be all the way in text to put it in lanscape, but you can back out preyty far........... Thats just how it is
Old 01-12-2010, 03:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
ok here is the issue hc sense 2.5, manila2.5, whatever u call it has no landscape,
you have to be all the way in text to put it in lanscape, but you can back out preyty far........... Thats just how it is
Does anyone know how to completely shut off the gsensor so when I take it out of my holster and the magnet turns on my phone, it doesn't open in landscape because that is the way it is facing. Smae thing when the phone rings and I pull it out......That must be a way to shut this thing off completely?
Old 01-12-2010, 03:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXViRuSXxX View Post
dude yall quit bugging the Juice Man let him do his thang!!!!!!!! He is gonna drop a rock soon as he is done you know his style
Dude, why are talking all gangster while you have a picture of an axe?

Are you the gangster Axle Rose?

Last edited by eman; 01-12-2010 at 03:36 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

steveholtam is keeping up the good worksteveholtam is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I install exactly the same cabs in every ROM I have ever flashed back to my xv6800 days & they don't cause any problems.

The only Opera I installed was Mini 5 & I'm not doing without that.

I tried R4, R5, R6 & R7 & the phone didn't ring right with any of them.

I flashed to NRG Dusk at that point & haven't had one single problem so I am staying with that for now.

If/when R8 comes out & the ringer problem is 100% fixed I will try again, but I will wait a while & see how other people make out with it before I rush into it.

~John
When R8 comes out, test the ringer after you reflash. It will work. It is very easy to determine if its working or not as you and I both know. When it's broke, it's broke. For those that do not have this bug, when selecting a ringer, the phone normally plays the ringers as you go through them. With this bug, there is no sample ring played.

This time John, as you reinstall each cab, test the ringer prior to each cab you install. At least you will be able to tell which cab is breaking the ringer. Maybe this will help Juicy or another member so we can figure out what is happening to the ringer. My problem was Opera, and since you indicate you are married to Mini 5, that really could be the the troubled cab. Maybe installing it first or last could fix things...

I am on Sprint, so this bug is not carrier specific at least.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: ppc
Carrier: sprint

Jbroad572 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Dude, why are talking all gangster while you have a picture of an axe?

Are you the gangster Axle Rose?
Gangsters can't like rock? hehe
Old 01-12-2010, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

faxmonkey is keeping up the good workfaxmonkey is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveholtam View Post
When R8 comes out, test the ringer after you reflash. It will work. It is very easy to determine if its working or not as you and I both know. When it's broke, it's broke. For those that do not have this bug, when selecting a ringer, the phone normally plays the ringers as you go through them. With this bug, there is no sample ring played.

This time John, as you reinstall each cab, test the ringer prior to each cab you install. At least you will be able to tell which cab is breaking the ringer. Maybe this will help Juicy or another member so we can figure out what is happening to the ringer. My problem was Opera, and since you indicate you are married to Mini 5, that really could be the the troubled cab. Maybe installing it first or last could fix things...

I am on Sprint, so this bug is not carrier specific at least.
My audible ringer would work fine for the first few hours then all of a sudden it would stop. The only thing i have installed is Lotus Notes Traveler.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by faxmonkey View Post
My audible ringer would work fine for the first few hours then all of a sudden it would stop. The only thing i have installed is Lotus Notes Traveler.

Mine actually worked for a couple weeks & then stopped.

At the time, I didn't remember changing anything on the system but the ringer may have been messed up for a few days & I just didn't notice it.

~John
Old 01-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbroad572 View Post
Gangsters can't like rock? hehe

actually thats a picture of me and one of my many guitars and i'm not trying to talk gangster i was just being a smart A$$ and yeah I can rock www.myspace.com/weareaprilsfall try and play one of my solos

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development