PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 09:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

mlarma is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [12/27/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R7 (21887) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Thanks for the update, Juicy.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:33 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G
Carrier: Telus

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
success

i can't seem to fix youtube. i won't release R8 without it working, and I've rebuitl my SYS/OEM/EXT no luck....

I win!

Glad to see (in later post) you got it working!

....... good day, sir.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:31 PM
DevilbearNY

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I know for a fact you must haved already been tru this post. Only reason im posting it here is cause it worked for me to fix my ringer problem. (Besides the ring and vibrate it also fixed the ring alone) Hope Works for you 2...

ring and vib fix.cab (13.1 KB, 350 views)
Old 01-11-2010, 01:34 PM
DevilbearNY

Juicy... So happy to see a post / Update from you. Thank You.
Guys instead of the rush rush, couldn't we just be happy juicy still around working for us with this Rom. I for one /kneel respectfully to you Juicy. Seriously THANK YOU !
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:40 PM
DevilbearNY

Quote:
Originally Posted by rincon1 View Post
I'm hoping that on Juicy's R8 .. the landscape mode would be 100% functional.

Also, if I may request ... please remove those top & bottom curtains please on the main screen .. I hate those lines, they make make screen look smaller.
Might not be 110% what you expected/wanted but I use this and so far it works 100% for me. just need to do a quick fix in your regestry.
HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\EnableLandscape = TRUE

Max Manila 2.5 - v2.8 (beta).cab (923.1 KB, 17 views) Max Manila 2.5 - v2.81 (beta).cab (870.4 KB, 0 views)
If helped, plz hit the thanks
Old 01-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/800w/HTC TP/TP2/HD2
Carrier: Sprint/Tmobile

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Improve
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] [12/27/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R7 (21887) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Juicy R7 was the 1st and only Juicy Rom I have ever tested/used. I have only used Mighty, NRGZ28's Energy, and SSS rom on my TP2. I have to say while all mentioned roms are great in my opinion I liked Juicy's the most. Its wonderful and while not the most stable it offers the newest technologies of the mentioned roms without going overboard and still offering practical stability. I’m hooked to say the least. I managed to get everything including the ringer to work (except for YouTube) without any cab fixes. I found work abounds or just got the 2 or 3 bugs I encountered fixed because I truly enjoyed the rom so much. Keep up the awesome work Juicy!
Old 01-11-2010, 02:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilbearNY View Post
I know for a fact you must haved already been tru this post. Only reason im posting it here is cause it worked for me to fix my ringer problem. (Besides the ring and vibrate it also fixed the ring alone) Hope Works for you 2...

ring and vib fix.cab (13.1 KB, 350 views)
Unfortunately, did not work for me (I tried it in R7)

I actually missed the very next call that came in after running that cab because the phone failed to ring.

I finally gave up & switched to NRG Dusk & now my phone rings every time.

~John
Old 01-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

nguyenvinhbao is a n00b

hi,
I am so glad to hear from you Juicy. Just to let you know that how much I appreciate your work and thank you for such a great ROM. And hail to all the great chefs in this forrum. Because of you, It is so much fun and interesting owing a Windows mobile phone
BN
Old 01-11-2010, 03:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

steveholtam is keeping up the good worksteveholtam is keeping up the good work

Jmorton10, the ringer problem is caused by an app you installed that does not play nice with this rom. Try removing any newer versions of Opera and your phone might ring again. I had the same problem that you are having. If the problem is not Opera, try removing other cabs until the phone rings again. Or reflash and add each cab on testing after each install.

If the ringer problem was built into the rom, there would be many more people complaining. I'm not sure why the problem happens on some phones, but I would guess the order we installed our cabs was different then most. Or the provisioning. Something. But I bet you will get your ringer working by removing cabs. Mine was a newer verison of Opera...
Old 01-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

steveholtam is keeping up the good worksteveholtam is keeping up the good work

Oh yeah, THANKS to JUICY for the diligence in fixing the little isues. I'd rather wait a few weeks for an over-all improved cab rather then taking little baby steps every few days. It's your sh*t, so take your time and don't let us rush your rom. Take care!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development