PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint 4G

kash23 is keeping up the good workkash23 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [12/27/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R7 (21887) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmknJoe View Post
What a stupid post.

...Tough shoes to fill? What fantasy land are you living in!?

The guy puts out free releases of something he enjoys to do. He has no obligations, or has to fill anybody's shoes. This is for fun!

Just because you can sit on here all day long hitting F5, and noticing when someone isn't around - doesn't mean everyone else's lives are that empty.

good day, sir.
Yes i also agree. Very dumb post indeed.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

wow i haven't been watching this post that much just since an early release, and was waiting for r8 to jump on the bandwagon(landscapestuff)!

but now i read the posts that you mentioned about down talking this rom in its own thread... and that could be a possible reason its that he hasnt been on... you TWATS GTFO

seriously... its not only dumb but should be a ban-able offense for pointless posts! (like posting about you arent having a problem in a help thread and not saying if you ever had or if you had seen a solution to said problem... IE- HelpPost:Hi need help phone isnt turning on, PointlessPost: mine turns on<--- this shit)

I was trying to use other 21887 roms but decided to wait for this r8 with what I read was plaguing the other ones, thanks jerks
Old 01-07-2010, 01:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Agent0Hibachi is keeping up the good workAgent0Hibachi is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to Agent0Hibachi Send a message via Skype™ to Agent0Hibachi

Ok please help people ive beeen trying to download Juicys ROM for over 2 hours now an i cant do it. I dont know what im doing wrong. On the first page im clicking on the download link an long story short it has a few things to load up an i guess i dont have the right program on my computer to open them or do i extract them to my phone? Im really lost right now//I did the unlock for my phone already so please tell me what is the next step!?!?!?!

Thanks you guy!
Old 01-07-2010, 01:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

Guys..relax, no one's even mentioning it anymore. People are sharing their experiences with other ROMs and reporting back to enlighten others. You guys are all taking things too seriously. I'm sure Juicy isn't that kind of a person to take offense in people suggesting things.

I see, by no means, that the other people are offensing Juicy. As a matter of fact, you guys are all just adding salt the wound by repeatedly saying they are

If I offended anyone...well think it through before you think I offended you actually. We're all here to share opinions, hence- forums?
Old 01-07-2010, 02:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Agent0Hibachi is keeping up the good workAgent0Hibachi is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to Agent0Hibachi Send a message via Skype™ to Agent0Hibachi

I have a sprint TPII an MANNNN i have been TRYING to download The lastest ROM from Juicy an i cant figure out how to do it. I have been running Stock ROM but i said im finally ready to get a newer ROM. But now im stuck after i download it to my comp what do i do what do i extract where do i do it at . Do i need a program that can recognize that type of file im not sure what im doing wrong. Phone is unlocked an everything now so im really not going to sleep until i do this now!PLEASE HELP!!!!
Old 01-07-2010, 02:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

niketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent0Hibachi View Post
I have a sprint TPII an MANNNN i have been TRYING to download The lastest ROM from Juicy an i cant figure out how to do it. I have been running Stock ROM but i said im finally ready to get a newer ROM. But now im stuck after i download it to my comp what do i do what do i extract where do i do it at . Do i need a program that can recognize that type of file im not sure what im doing wrong. Phone is unlocked an everything now so im really not going to sleep until i do this now!PLEASE HELP!!!!
Download and install WINRAR, cause it sounds like you don't. Then after that double click the file you downloaded for Juicys rom and then double click on romupdateutility.exe and follow the steps. No extracting needed.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Make sure you've unlocked your phone first:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93252

Last edited by unkellsam; 01-07-2010 at 02:43 AM.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thanks Guys I Am Trying All That Now! Ill Let You Guys Know How It Goes
Old 01-07-2010, 03:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/800w/HTC TP/TP2/HD2
Carrier: Sprint/Tmobile

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Improve

Quote:
Thanks Guys I Am Trying All That Now! Ill Let You Guys Know How It Goes
This video might help it teaches how to unlock and flash a new rom. http://video.najoomi.com/videos/te7C...2-Rhodium.html
Old 01-07-2010, 02:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

mlarma is just getting started

Ok, I have thought about this and have looked at my pattern of updating my phone. Some days, one ROM builder is rockin' it, other days another. Juicy is very good at what he does and honestly, there are about 3-5 ROM builders that know what they're doing. Juicy is one of them. Some are new to this and will get better and others make a ROM and go away. Basically, if you like a ROM, use it and donate, if you don't, use someone else's. Remember, you can always go back to stock (ROFL).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development