PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 04:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: Sprint

KillerRW is keeping up the good workKillerRW is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [12/27/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R7 (21887) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
OMG, I don't believe this. I decided to update from R3 to R7 figuring that would fix the ringer problem.

I just realized I am having the exact same ringer problem with R7........

~John
turn your phone to ring only and not ring and vibrate. I think thats what the problem is. NRG is overstuffed, you have to delete alot of the programs to get it to run right.

If I have helped you Press THANKS!!!!!
get my rep up
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2

KillerRW is keeping up the good workKillerRW is keeping up the good work

we need r8!!!!!!! I cant wait...with all the other roms getting updates, I try them and see myself going back to r7 after only a couple of hours. I think it has to do with getting used to how juicy has his shit set up, i dont like how anything else is set up.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rexilus is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrw View Post
we need r8!!!!!!! I cant wait...with all the other roms getting updates, i try them and see myself going back to r7 after only a couple of hours. I think it has to do with getting used to how juicy has his shit set up, i dont like how anything else is set up.

word!!!
Old 01-07-2010, 04:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have been using Juicy R6 since it was realeased and it has been stable as hell. Holding off on R7 but will probably jump to R8 when it is released. I have tried many other Roms and hands down, Juicy's Roms have been the most stable of them all! You are the man!!!
Old 01-07-2010, 05:57 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmknJoe View Post
What a stupid post.

...Tough shoes to fill? What fantasy land are you living in!?

The guy puts out free releases of something he enjoys to do. He has no obligations, or has to fill anybody's shoes. This is for fun!

Just because you can sit on here all day long hitting F5, and noticing when someone isn't around - doesn't mean everyone else's lives are that empty.

good day, sir.
People will expect perfection but 2.5 is just too buggy still. I never said he has obligations. I just know 2.5 has bugs still, even with the landscape support, and I was just reading the posts in this thread that everybody was waiting for an update...i know ppl will complain.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

mlarma is just getting started

2.5 is buggy, but once you get hooked, it sure is hard as hell to go back to 2.1...
Old 01-07-2010, 09:32 PM
g00s3y

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlarma View Post
2.5 is buggy, but once you get hooked, it sure is hard as hell to go back to 2.1...
cant say it any better...
Old 01-08-2010, 04:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

trickysr is a n00b
Super NOOB in need of super help!!!!!!

I am without a doubt the newest,freshest,100% noobiest member on here! I just joined about an hour ago. Important questions on flashing a JuicyROM.Considering my research,JuicyROM is by far the best. Also the most stable. Ok, I dont know what the heck I am doing. I don't want to brick my phone,but please show me some love here and answer these following questions clearly...

1- I downloaded the newest JuicyROM, what steps do I need to take to put it on my Sprint Touch Pro 2?

2- If I have to bring it back to Sprint for warranty reasons, step by step how do I get the stock ROM back in ?
Old 01-08-2010, 04:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

trickysr is a n00b

I used to live in NC, how did you install the JuicyROM on your Sprint TP2? Im a noob never done this before and I need step by step instructions so I dont brick my phone
Old 01-08-2010, 04:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You'll need to unlock it first. Look at the top of the CDMA TP2 Upgrades, there is a sticky on the unlocker with instructions up there. Read, Read, then Read some more.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development