PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 01:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Skism is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

thats what the disable htc messaging cab does disable all HTC messaging.

there is landscape only on the music and photo tabs............there is nothing to be fixed. manilla 2.5 is designed for a device without a keyboard.

.................................................. .................................................. ........

Hopefully someone can crack it and get to work, it is a little, weird. As far as the htc messaging thing, I'll try and deal with it. Hopefully the next rom can fix this.
Old 12-01-2009, 03:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
thats what the disable htc messaging cab does disable all HTC messaging.

there is landscape only on the music and photo tabs............there is nothing to be fixed. manilla 2.5 is designed for a device without a keyboard.
this already has been fixed... look on the home page of the forum... it just has not been implemented yet into any custom ROMs... you can get landscape with mortscript though... I personally don't care but I know many do...
Old 12-01-2009, 03:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

i'm on sprint and i seem to be getting pushed to 1x a lot and it doesn't budge quickly like it usually does. If i turn off the phone radio and turn it back on it'll go back into EV. It's been acting like this ever since i flashed to Juicy from Energy. I also selected sprint provisioning at first boot on juicy. Is this just a coincidence or is this a common problem with Juicy ROM? If you know of a possible fix or what's causing it, please let me know. thanks.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo

ACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuff

I don't think ROMs can cause bad signal. Atleast not from what I've read.

Myn's 2.2 RLS3
Netarchy-toastmod-4.21-bfs-bfq-havs-more-smartass-universal (More Aggressive Undervolting) //// Testing Ziggy471Kernel-EVO-update_signed-11052010-1609
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:10 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
i'm on sprint and i seem to be getting pushed to 1x a lot and it doesn't budge quickly like it usually does. If i turn off the phone radio and turn it back on it'll go back into EV. It's been acting like this ever since i flashed to Juicy from Energy. I also selected sprint provisioning at first boot on juicy. Is this just a coincidence or is this a common problem with Juicy ROM? If you know of a possible fix or what's causing it, please let me know. thanks.
i notice this too, was browsing the web yesterday while driving and pretty slow to load pages, noticed it was stuck in 1x where i would normally be ev, wouldnt go away even after phone calls so i reset and it went back to ev, sprint too btw,

Old 12-01-2009, 04:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_c_s View Post
this already has been fixed... look on the home page of the forum... it just has not been implemented yet into any custom ROMs... you can get landscape with mortscript though... I personally don't care but I know many do...
that landscape thats out is not a direct from HTC. its been developed by XDA. so as far as im concerned manilla 2.5 is still portrait only except for the photo and music tabs.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post

the ROM has no affect on your reception what so ever. the radio is not touched when you flashed this rom or energy.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_c_s View Post
Nobody is going to put this into a custom ROM in its current form IMHO, it's too buggy & doesn't look right at all.

~John
Old 12-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511

does juicy have a twitter?

Old 12-01-2009, 05:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACHlLLES View Post
I don't think ROMs can cause bad signal. Atleast not from what I've read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
i notice this too, was browsing the web yesterday while driving and pretty slow to load pages, noticed it was stuck in 1x where i would normally be ev, wouldnt go away even after phone calls so i reset and it went back to ev, sprint too btw,
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
the ROM has no affect on your reception what so ever. the radio is not touched when you flashed this rom or energy.
thanks for the replies. i know ROMs don't touch radios, but they do alter many things that may introduce strange problems thats why i was asking. it's not that i'm in a bad reception area. this is in a big city at my home where i always have EVDO. I always have full bars here. Even on the rare occasions that i did go into 1x in the past, it would soon snap out of it if i moved to a different room for a sec. I've been on 1x more in the past 24hrs than i have since Rev A was rolled out. Not sure what's going on as i didn't think ROMs touched this either, but it's an eerie coincidence. I am hoping it is just a temporary network thing with sprint because i am really enjoying not having to soft reset due to memory like i had to do on energy. Just wanted to check in with you guys who have been running this for a while to see if it's been an issue with others.

Does selecting the sprint provisioning thing cause any issues? On energy i alwawys chose to skip it and was fine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development