PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 01:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
how do i import a file into registry as in this link? i have sktools and see the import part then see the file to select but then im lost. never did this.
*shrugs* i did all the registry editing manually lol.
i didnt have much luck with sktools last time i used it, think i was doing something similar and it just aggravated the heck outta me.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:31 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

great, im still screwed then, guess this roms out then.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:35 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
doesnt work for me on sprint, on energy it did but juicy the mms go out, just dont goto person your sending them to.
im on sprint too and those 2 files are the only thing i used to get mms working on r3, i even stuck em in a folder named juicyr3 mms fix...i sent an received an mms to myself successfully

Old 11-23-2009, 01:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Why is this ROM out if you can't import. On that page they give instructions to do the registry manually. But aside from that, Sashimi will import Reg files. Or you could use something like CERegEditor and import it on the PC.

Edit: XDA_UC will import reg files as well.

Last edited by cflynt; 11-23-2009 at 01:38 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:40 AM
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions

@above, xda_uc is cooked in so use that

get-nice-and-sharp-icons-on-sense-quick-links
Old 11-23-2009, 01:41 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
im on sprint too and those 2 files are the only thing i used to get mms working on r3, i even stuck em in a folder named juicyr3 mms fix...i sent an received an mms to myself successfully
as i said, it works to yourself. wont send pic to a contact or nothing, send one tome then, the last guy i asked didnt either. hmmmmmm ill pm you my number, ill bet my a$$ i wont get shit. i hope im wrong but ill bet im not.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:44 AM
acs tester

seems this fix isnt working either,

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...s+juicy&page=4
Old 11-23-2009, 01:50 AM
Threadstarter

pm ur number and ill send it when i flash back to juicy tonite
Old 11-23-2009, 02:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

crshin2me is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by crshin2me View Post
anyone
for the life of me I can not get sprint navigation to work.... it worked perfect when I first loaded the rom and added the cab 2 days later it says i need to purchase but i allready subscribe to sprint navigation but for shits and giggles i tried to subscribe from the phone and it wont let me . I also subscribe to tele nav. I have sprint and Im running r3 any suggestions or help.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

chopsxxx is just getting started

So - one thing that is completely amazing about this ROM on Telus is the incredible GPS lock speed. After soft reset, all nav/gps progs take NO MORE than 10 seconds to lock. After that, 2-3 seconds after a program finishes launching. With the stock ROM, I had QuickGPS, lots of reg tweaks etc - was much better than my TP1 and had aGPS working out of the box, but still took 30-120 seconds after soft reset to lock.

What's different Juicy?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development