PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 04:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Opera 10 sucks, all eye candy and isn't able to properly render a page because the text wrapping is always on.

I flashed to Energy's ROM last night (forgive my betrayal!) because I wanted to see how it is (I flashed to Juicy once HardSPL was released and nothing else), and it was fast and full of eye candy but the ram usage was just insanely high and it used Opera 10 which annoyed the crap outta me. Though I have to say, his settings menu is different, he has Manilla 2.5's backlight switching and some other things that I didn't know Sense had skinned to cover MS' ugly interface

Anyways, it was still a one night stand with that ROM, I'm back to R4
Old 11-26-2009, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro
Carrier: T-Mobile

coreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Guys do he have a battery icon cab? or what battery icon do he use and how do i change it. or how can we just change it to percent on this 2.5 rom?
Old 11-26-2009, 05:15 PM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post

Yes it does for me...on SPRINT
Old 11-26-2009, 05:21 PM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjday7 View Post
anyone noticing that zoom in opera is acting really weird. If your at the bottom of the page and use the zoom bar, it zooms to the top of the page your viewing.

yup...me too...kind of annoying, but minor issue
Old 11-26-2009, 05:32 PM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyharris2008 View Post
Guys do he have a battery icon cab? or what battery icon do he use and how do i change it. or how can we just change it to percent on this 2.5 rom?
I too would like more choices here as long as they don;t drain the battery! lol
I use the cab JohnMorton provided, called "Battery Gauge" . It works well, and displays on the top screen in a small colored bar, green to yello then red...

But since I have this...I would like to know what registry tweak (if there is one) that gets rid of the OEM battery display; I don't really need both! Anyone know?

BTW...HAPPY T-DAY to ALL YOU (us) GEEKS! (and especially you Juicy)
Old 11-26-2009, 05:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35541; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Everything all good besides the wm 6.5 autolock. Before I install my sprint prov cab it auto locks when I put into standby. After I install the cab it wont auto lock for some reason.
Old 11-26-2009, 05:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

abdeviation is keeping up the good workabdeviation is keeping up the good work

Hmm.

BUG: I can't swip right to the SMS/MMS page when I have my email inbox open...
Old 11-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC hero

jjday7 is keeping up the good workjjday7 is keeping up the good work

Been using the rom almost two days and I have to tip my hat to Juicy for making a great rom.

Here is some of the issues I have seen

1. Text messaging is really laggy when pulling up long conversations. Won't let me start typing till the whole thread is loaded.

2. Had a few soft resets needed to get youtube to work without giving an error message.

3. MMS is working for me but I am getting duplicate entries for every message I send. This may have to do with the fix I used.

other than that, I haven't seen anything else wrong. I do notice that not having landscape can be irritating when a text message comes in and your browsing in landscape. You have to open and close the keyboard a few times for the phone to know what orientation it's in.

Great rom Juicy and I look forward to R5. This is damn near perfect so I know R5 will be awesome.
Old 11-26-2009, 06:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

laggy txt messaging is a known issue with the HTC messaging app.
Old 11-26-2009, 07:35 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyharris2008 View Post
install this

i would also like to share this cab that works well to fix the 1:02 flipping clock bug

install this and soft reset. your clock will stop flipping back an hour and 2 minutes then forward everytime u goto the home tab, but it will remain flipping when the actual time changes

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development