PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 08:58 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivwonka View Post
hmm. personally, wasn't happy with any of the 6.5.x roms. that was always why this rom was a no brainer. i would think about it if the X button actually closed apps and i had a good task manager mapped to a hardware button or something. i just really struggled w/o htc task manager on my task bar. i suppose, eventually, everything will start moving in that direction though...

from what i tried i used showcase as a task manager... it works fine... after i use something i go to showcase ( from a home quick link)

Old 11-26-2009, 09:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy47 View Post
testing 5.2.28005
tease!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2009, 09:39 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Update on MMS for Sprint...reflashed the ROM and tried to do as little as possible to test MMS. Chose sprint for provisioning and Right out of the box I could receive MMS, but couldn't download the image. Went to messages>all messagesmenu>settings>options>>menu>MMS Server

Changed the port number to 80; Server address to: http://mms.sprintpcs.com; connect via: Sprint; Send limit to 1024kb.

Go back to the message and was now able to download the image and view it.

Still no luck with sending MMS as of yet...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 CDMA
Carrier: sprint

wtmaxx25 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to wtmaxx25

anyway to get one of the touch keyboards back that laid out like 6.1, or how do i say like the slide out qwerty, its not an option on Jr4, thanks
Old 11-26-2009, 10:58 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

definite yes on the donate link.

would love to see 6.5.X ROMs on future R's.

think the big thing that everyone would like to see is MMS working natively thru HTCs messaging (stay far away from any interaction with WinMo's UI.)

Think something weird is going on...I had flashed and reflashed with R4 a couple of times already...and have MMS work and not work even if I was following the same exact procedures! Frustrating (YES!!) but not a deal breaker.

Old 11-27-2009, 12:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

neilson is keeping up the good workneilson is keeping up the good work

2 Things.

I need a good Task Manager for WM 6.5.X that's easy to use. I do not like the current Task Manager because it comingles actual tasks with applications running and sometimes it's tough to know what's safe to kill as a process.

I'm noticing that with this ROM and Opera Mobile 10 Beta, there are occasions where the Opera controls on the bottom of the screen are not there, and instead it's just the WM 6.5.3 buttons. I don't like that either.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

99banshee is a n00b

I still cant get my picture mail to work... Ive tried everything on here.. i got to settings and for conections I dont even have sprint as an option, I have telus.. Just flew to michigan to visit family.. really need to get this working asap.. Thanks in advance
Old 11-27-2009, 12:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP Deuce

DirkDiggler is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99banshee View Post
I still cant get my picture mail to work... Ive tried everything on here.. i got to settings and for conections I dont even have sprint as an option, I have telus.. Just flew to michigan to visit family.. really need to get this working asap.. Thanks in advance
Did you choose Sprint for provisioning? It comes up right after you flash?
Old 11-27-2009, 12:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99banshee View Post
what arcsoft do you have installed?
Old 11-27-2009, 01:17 AM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
thanks, many have asked but there is no donation link for now. is anyone else interested in donating?

As you know, I feel you need a beer on us...post that PayPal...and Drink up!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development