PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 06:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC hero
Carrier: Sprint

jjday7 is keeping up the good workjjday7 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCicc View Post
I did notice that post by doing a search prior to posting but I can't figure out how your doing these edits in manila. Can you tell me how your editing manila?
Old 11-25-2009, 06:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
still have not figured out how to fix mms through wm......i have read through the thread and people keep referencing back to threads they posted way back and then reference to cabs that are not posted. i have juicy R4 and apparently it does not have arcsoft built in? i go to inbox for hotmail and slide across and i see no mms/sms.......i installed the only verizon arcsoft cab i saw attached to thread and still cannot see mms/sms in wm interface.

i have a cab that has the regedits described in the previous post, i get that, but what about arcsoft? am i missing something?
I posted a a few page backs with .cab's, but for Sprint:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2852

Attached is the verizon version of the .cab I'm using. Install the disable .cab, then the verizon .cab, softreset......... I cant test it myself, since I'm on Sprint.

-Dave
Old 11-25-2009, 06:44 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
is anyone able to get the Groovefish music program to work on Juicy R4. checking the debug log is says to install net 3.5 messages.EN.cab but when i checked this ROM has the latest net framework, what could the issue be?
groovefish works perfect for me on r4, sounds amazingly loud and clear on the tp2 speakers, make sure u got the new cab with the groovfish fix already
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
anyone know how to disable auto g-sensor rotation? i coulda sworn i saw the option somewhere but cant find it anymore. everytime i grab my phone opera or sms window is in landscape and it takes a few seconds to realize im holding it in portrait, id rather keep my phone in portrait 24/7 unless i slide open the keyboard then i want landscape. i dont like g-sensor choosing for me
still looking for this answer
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
To bring back Owner in settings:

1.) HKLM\ControlPanel\Owner & change Hide to 0.
2.) soft reset.

For some reason it is set to hidden.
bumping this cuz i have to apply this fix now, thanks 8notime

also, does anyone have a fix for the flipping clock 1hr 2min flip bug? its starting to bug me seeing it flip backwards 1:02 and then back everytime i goto home.

Old 11-25-2009, 06:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

come on msn.

Quote:
groovefish works perfect for me on r4, sounds amazingly loud and clear on the tp2 speakers, make sure u got the new cab with the groovfish fix already

still looking for this answer

bumping this cuz i have to apply this fix now, thanks 8notime

also, does anyone have a fix for the flipping clock 1hr 2min flip bug? its starting to bug me seeing it flip backwards 1:02 and then back everytime i goto home.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:09 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Does this work?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=97619
Old 11-25-2009, 07:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC hero

jjday7 is keeping up the good workjjday7 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflynt View Post
Difference is using the native HTC Messaging TAB being able to easily send either SMS or MMS from 1 TAB without having to hit insert, it just appears to be a nice interface. Plus does threading. Once you switch back to the WM MMS, which currently is all that has been verified working you lose threading and have to do a couple extra steps to send MMS etc. Not a major deal but just we are working on trying to make the native app work. It was designed for a GSM network out of the country so it takes some tinkering heh.

As far as what works and what doesn't, it seems what may work for some doesn't for others, hence why so many ways of making it work. The way I got it to work was here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2758

If it works for you do please let us know. Good luck.
this worked for the mms problem. Tested and worked 100%.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nbaj2k is a n00b

has anyone been able to open facebook albums with the latest TF3D? When I sync facebook with a contact I can view all of their albums, but none of the pictures load.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbaj2k View Post
has anyone been able to open facebook albums with the latest TF3D? When I sync facebook with a contact I can view all of their albums, but none of the pictures load.
I get the same thing, can see all my friends + their albums, but no pics...
Old 11-25-2009, 08:06 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Is there any way to disable the HTC messaging app but get the favorite friends to continue to work if you have them setup for messaging?
Old 11-25-2009, 08:55 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCicc View Post
If the network name that you choose in WiFi Router on your TP2 isn't listed, you'll have to google around, I don't know off the top of my head. It could be your wireless card as well.
ok , so you might laugh but this shows how new im 2 wifi. correct me if its not needed cuz im still unsure but went 2 bb and they told me that i need a wifi card? it looks like a usb flash drive. i havent gone home yet 2 check but maybe thats the wireless card you talk bout?
thanks agian chris 4 your help

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development