PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 02:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂
Carrier: Sprint

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjday7 View Post
I did notice that post by doing a search prior to posting but I can't figure out how your doing these edits in manila. Can you tell me how your editing manila?
Messages tab > all messages > menu > settings > options > menu > mms server > SampleMMSC

If I helped you, please remember to press thanks!
Old 11-26-2009, 02:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

For everyone who wants a Dusk Theme for this Rom(2.5) here is the link....
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544422

Last edited by imtjnotu; 11-26-2009 at 02:37 PM.
Old 11-26-2009, 03:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

teamzippy is a n00b

I'm finding that Footprints is unable to "launch camera". Anybody have any clue as to what I may not have done for this to work? I don't see anything in the SETTINGS menu that would seem to offer any help.
Old 11-26-2009, 03:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
I don't use landscape for nothing either. The only use is for texting purpose for me also
I could care less about landscape, I would much rather have MMS working in manila messaging........

~John
Old 11-26-2009, 03:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G / HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

swurvv is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to swurvv Send a message via MSN to swurvv Send a message via Yahoo to swurvv
Unhappy Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post

Please can someone tell me whats going on with these things... (sprint tp2 using juicy's r4)
ever since I started to use juicy's rhodiumW R2,3 & even 4 the youtube app has no volume on each version, the music player from the music tab plays like 30 to 45 seconds then just shuts off and when I press to play again it starts the track all over again and does the same exact thing on all versions and these is two things I really look forward to using "and I don't like s2p or want to use it" and also sometimes my facebook is not updating and appears to be logged out and have to soft reset is anyone else having these problems and how do I fix them this rom would be perfect if I can fix these things PLEASE HELP!
Old 11-26-2009, 03:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G / HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

swurvv is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to swurvv Send a message via MSN to swurvv Send a message via Yahoo to swurvv
Unhappy Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Please can someone tell me whats going on with these things... (sprint tp2 using juicy's r4)
ever since I started to use juicy's rhodiumW R2,3 & even 4 the youtube app has no volume on each version, the music player from the music tab plays like 30 to 45 seconds then just shuts off and when I press to play again it starts the track all over again and does the same exact thing on all versions and these is two things I really look forward to using "and I don't like s2p or want to use it" and also sometimes my facebook is not updating and appears to be logged out and have to soft reset is anyone else having these problems and how do I fix them this rom would be perfect if I can fix these things PLEASE HELP!
Old 11-26-2009, 03:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

has any look in the window folder for the arcsoft cab and reinstall it. For some reason its not working with sprint, (is it because it was made for telus?)
Old 11-26-2009, 03:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

TheLovatScout is keeping up the good workTheLovatScout is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to TheLovatScout

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjnotu View Post
yes there is i have the cabs for them to work on this rom because its the theme i currently have set....for some reason it wont let me upload......and xda is down so i cant give u the link...

Yeah, xda was down all last night, I don't know why.

It's up now though. I'm pretty sure he only has two different cabs for manila 2.5 but I just can never get it to work. it stays on "Launching HTC Sense" and hangs there for about 2 minutes, then it says "Tab to Launch HTC Sense" and then it goes in that loop.
Old 11-26-2009, 03:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden

hey juicy give us some love with the new wm6.5 build variant builds 28005
please thanks in advance
Old 11-26-2009, 04:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by swurvv View Post

i dunno. i have none of the issue you just listed. matter of fact last night i turned my music player on and fell asleep, it was still playing this morning lol. watching youtube as i type this complete with sound. havent add any issues with facebook either but i dont use it much other than when im on the computer.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development