PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 11:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ Driod Incredible
Carrier: The red headed stepchild

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
i have done this so many times and the htc ones keep coming back after a soft reset, watch u try it and then reset
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
I do it and it doesn't come back for me. Maybe you're deleting the wrong one.
Not sure if this was mentioned already and I'm too busy at the moment to read 15,000 pages but...... the HTC shortcuts are a product of Sense 2.5. I do know the last ROM I cooked (30 minutes ago) that I was unable to kill the shortcuts, only icons. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they came back after Sense restarted because of the 2.5 interface.

my 2 cent

back to other things....

Accepted NOT Expected
Old 11-30-2009, 11:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Do you get threaded messaging when you disable it .
yea, I installed the zenyee disable HTC messaging cab & now it uses the default WM messaging & it threads just fine.

I don't know why I didn't do this immediately after flashing. I text way too much to put up with that laggy HTC app.

~John
Old 11-30-2009, 11:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I do it and it doesn't come back for me. Maybe you're deleting the wrong one.
I deleted them & they stayed gone for me too.

~John
Old 11-30-2009, 11:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

niketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXViRuSXxX View Post
hey where do i get to these settings??? sorry
Message Tab, all messages soft tab, menu soft tab, settings then options, menu soft tab again then mms server. then tap on sampleMMSC
Old 11-30-2009, 11:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
Wow really? I admit, Juicy's ROMs have always had GREAT battery life..but you must not use your phone much.

I text and email gets synced regularly, but honestly I can't say I do much else w/ it and its down to 40% after a day of 7 am - 8ishpm
funny i do the same...use it as an mp3 player text around 250 a day and still use mms and email and at the end of my days im still at 70%

Old 12-01-2009, 12:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjnotu View Post
funny i do the same...use it as an mp3 player text around 250 a day and still use mms and email and at the end of my days im still at 70%
really? When I used to use it as an MP3, and I use it intensively it wouldn't last the day...the difference in our batteries!
Old 12-01-2009, 12:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
really? When I used to use it as an MP3, and I use it intensively it wouldn't last the day...the difference in our batteries!
thats weird...hmmmm
Old 12-01-2009, 01:08 AM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0st View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35541; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

You need to install the update profile cab and update your profile. That should fix your problems.
This actually did not work...at first. I had to do the ##3282# and enter in the msl code and change the active profile from 0 to 1...then the Profile cab updated properly...not sure why the setting changed to 0, but all is good again in R5 land!

Old 12-01-2009, 01:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Hidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

is there anyway to stop the htc music tab from rotating due to the g-sensor?
Old 12-01-2009, 01:38 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
yea, I installed the zenyee disable HTC messaging cab & now it uses the default WM messaging & it threads just fine.

I don't know why I didn't do this immediately after flashing. I text way too much to put up with that laggy HTC app.

~John
But then what do you do with your favorites page? you just have that to call ppl then huh? I find it more convenient to message people b/c I Text way more than I talk on the phone. Guess I'm going to go back and try Juicy rom and disable that HTC messaging right away.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development