PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 10:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ Driod Incredible
Carrier: The red headed stepchild

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

nice ROM!!

Accepted NOT Expected
Old 11-30-2009, 10:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

pistol44 is just getting started

Are any of you linking your contact list to your facebook account and importing profile pictures?

I did and if I call someone or receive a call from someone with a linked profile their facebook instead of their facebook picture showing up it's still the default avatar.

I swear in R0 or R1 this worked but hasn't worked for me since.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:04 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
so i did this and reset and now i have 2 settings buttons, one goes to wm settings and the other one goes to manila settings tab. does anyone know how to remove the manila settings tab shortcut in the startmenu for good?

also does anyone know how to remove these annoying manila tab shortcuts too? i keep deleting them from my /windows/start menu/programs but after a softreset they always come back without an icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
I asked this very same question a while ago and couldn't come up with an answer....SOOOOO, I deleted the manila shortcuts that have icons and just assigned icons to those that didn't (the ones that keep coming back if you attempt to delete them) to make them more bearable...haha
Use file explorer and navigate to this folder:
\Windows\Start Menu

Delete whatever you want.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjnotu View Post
for some reason juicy rom has the best battery around...havent charged in 2 days and im still at 50%
Wow really? I admit, Juicy's ROMs have always had GREAT battery life..but you must not use your phone much.

I text and email gets synced regularly, but honestly I can't say I do much else w/ it and its down to 40% after a day of 7 am - 8ishpm
Old 11-30-2009, 11:17 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2037 View Post
Use file explorer and navigate to this folder:
\Windows\Start Menu

Delete whatever you want.
i have done this so many times and the htc ones keep coming back after a soft reset, watch u try it and then reset

Old 11-30-2009, 11:29 PM
Android Convert

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jowaldo View Post
Did you install tomtom? I had that problem when I installed it cuz it overwrote the bluetooth drivers
Eureka. I knew it was something I installed cuz I switched back to Mighty and I had the same error. I had been deleting the shortcut in the startup to get rid of the BTTtrayce is not a valid pocketpc application. Thing is, I've been using Tomtom forever(actually its a backup for igo, and I never had this problem until the recent windows builds.

Thanks for saving me time. I had gone through about 5 cabs installing and restarting to find out the problem. I never would have figured TomTom cuz it was one of my older cabs.

On another note. I realize that I text way to much for sense 2.5. I'm actually content with 2.1 b/c I text so frequently. Juicy's is the best 2.5 rom though.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCicc View Post
John,
You asked me already, and I answered, see here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1358539

That was six days ago
Sorry, I missed that response.

I don't care anymore at this point however, I got so sick of the laggy POS HTC app I finally disabled it & made the system FAR more enjoyeable to use (it was either that or go back to a 2.1 ROM & I didn't want to do that)

~John
Old 11-30-2009, 11:34 PM
Android Convert

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
i have done this so many times and the htc ones keep coming back after a soft reset, watch u try it and then reset
I do it and it doesn't come back for me. Maybe you're deleting the wrong one.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:35 PM
Android Convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Sorry, I missed that response.

I don't care anymore at this point however, I got so sick of the laggy POS HTC app I finally disabled it & made the system FAR more enjoyeable to use (it was either that or go back to a 2.1 ROM & I didn't want to do that)

~John
Do you get threaded messaging when you disable it and use outlook? My problem is the favorites don't work. IF we could get the shortcuts for Favorites reconfigured so that it coul go to outlook we'd be money.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCicc View Post
Yes, see my post here for screen shots. Receiving in Manila 2.5 is very easy, it's the sending that is the hard part. I've been able to get it to "send" from Manila, as in it says sent successfully, but it is not ever actually received.

For receiving you need the following settings in Manila:

IP Address: blank
Port number: 80
Server address: http://mms.sprintpcs.com (note: ignore the /servlets/mms at the end which a lot of people are saying. That may work too, but I flashed back to stock and took a look and they do not use it on the address)
Connect via: Sprint (assumes you completed provisioning, TELUS otherwise)
Send limit: 1024 KB (note: can be changed in registry, but doesn't matter yet as sending isn't working)
WAP version: none (note: this is key!!!! will not work on other WAP versions)

For sending I have found missing header items, and incorrect device identifiers, but I haven't worked it all out yet. I am leaning towards it being a configuration problem, and not a bug in the hard code. Personally, I receive an MMS here and there, but bascially never send them, so this works okay for me for now.
hey where do i get to these settings??? sorry

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development