PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 08:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung EPIC 4G
Carrier: WIMAX 4G

popularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to popularbelief420 Send a message via Yahoo to popularbelief420
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCicc View Post
lol there were never any memory issues to begin with, just "perceived" issues...
i never understood those rumors since r3. i been using fdcsoft task manager since r3 . closing the tasks i wasn't using & seeing remarkable speed. maybe i am just 2 simple of a geek & using my phone for limited apps @ a time.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

angiey73 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
so i did this and reset and now i have 2 settings buttons, one goes to wm settings and the other one goes to manila settings tab. does anyone know how to remove the manila settings tab shortcut in the startmenu for good?

also does anyone know how to remove these annoying manila tab shortcuts too? i keep deleting them from my /windows/start menu/programs but after a softreset they always come back without an icon
Just delete the Settings.lnk from Windows/Start Menu/Programs. You will still keep the icon for winmo settings. I know I deleted the twitter and stocks htc icons before. I thought they had stayed gone for me, but I could be wrong. I used Total Commander for both. Good luck!
Old 11-30-2009, 08:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo / TP / TP2
Carrier: Sprint

JohnBecker is keeping up the good workJohnBecker is keeping up the good work

I noticed a strange behavior today with R5. I was looking up a contact. It scrolled V E R Y slowly through and wouldn't go directly to the T's at all. I waited and waited until I decided to reset. After waiting five minutes, I tried again and it still took a very long time. I only have 700+ contacts. It did finally go to the T's on command, but scrolling took a long time still.

EVO 4G ... after 8 years of Windows Mobile devices, I've given up on WM toys and switched to Android. This is the way mobile should have been!
Old 11-30-2009, 09:23 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

only 700+? lol

Old 11-30-2009, 09:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
only 700+? lol
haha im pushing 160 and those still numbers from my 6800 hahaha

Old 11-30-2009, 09:32 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiey73 View Post
Just delete the Settings.lnk from Windows/Start Menu/Programs. You will still keep the icon for winmo settings. I know I deleted the twitter and stocks htc icons before. I thought they had stayed gone for me, but I could be wrong. I used Total Commander for both. Good luck!
the settings one stayed deleted, yay. but the others keep coming back. i even deleted some entries in the registry i thought were tied to them but no effect. i been deleting them with resco, guess ill install tc and see if i get any better luck with that app. i really want them out cuz im trying to organize my start menu in folders which the originals are already in these are just duplicate ghost icons
Old 11-30-2009, 09:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

quick question. where is the internet sharing via usb utility? can't seem to find it - has it been stripped?
Old 11-30-2009, 09:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

for some reason juicy rom has the best battery around...havent charged in 2 days and im still at 50%
Old 11-30-2009, 09:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP Deuce

DirkDiggler is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
quick question. where is the internet sharing via usb utility? can't seem to find it - has it been stripped?
It doesn't show up as an option when you plug in your usb and connect it to the computer?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler View Post
It doesn't show up as an option when you plug in your usb and connect it to the computer?
ahh, it does come up when i do that. forgot to check that way as i'm used to accessing the shortcut. is htere a way to get it back? also, do i have to install any fixes for stealth tethering? sorry, i'm used to energy ROM.

edit: nevermind, no need for a shortcut. didn't realize it just connects itself after choosing the option.. used to the other method where u have to press connect THEN plug it into usb. anyway, still need to make sure if i need a "stealth" internet fix or registry edit... or if it's already built in. thanks

Last edited by lipidfats; 11-30-2009 at 10:06 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development