PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 02:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

R6 - IN DEVELOPMENT
================================================== ====
[#] Native MMS visible
[#] Enabled Opera vBookmark support
[#] Camera 6_17_36214_0
[+] DialerMenuExt 1_11_0_1
[#] PhoneExt_Service 2_52_0_0
[#] PhoneCanvas 5_30_0_0
[#] Phonecanvas_MASD 3_40_1920_1930

im off to bed...
Old 11-30-2009, 02:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP Deuce
Carrier: Sprint

DirkDiggler is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhpaintballer101 View Post
whats the best mms cab out now that would work on any rom? thankss
No mms cab needed...search the thread and you'll find the steps required, it's not that difficult.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden

youre wrong juicy what happen to my question about the 28005 build etc ?
Old 11-30-2009, 02:43 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

teamzippy is a n00b

I have an XDA_UC question, how do you define whether a cab installs to the storage card or internal memory? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I did search, but too many threads pop up.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:54 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamzippy View Post
I have an XDA_UC question, how do you define whether a cab installs to the storage card or internal memory? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I did search, but too many threads pop up.
i guess you didnt look 10 post above yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
The user 2 user thread about XDA_UC is linked here.
note: im new to this 2, so im hoping others will share helpful hints or tips to use XDA_UC and JUICY ROMS to the fullest.

DOUBLE note: Juicy, i'm not trying to disrespect you by posting this 'kinda' not related post in YOUR thread, but i hope you find it useful to YOUR users

Basics: in ROOT of SD card make folder [XDA_UC] .
to have the option of install location, make folder inside [XDA_UC\SD] .
put all your .cab files; .reg files; .xml files + more, in your XDA_UC folder.
after flash/hard reset go to [start\customize] to start the process.

note: i always do a soft reset after the process is complete, but thats me. just make sure its DONE

sum .reg files i use to restore manila (always looking for more, care 2 share?)

home tab quick links: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Manila\Home] this worked 4 me and restored in order.

contact card: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\People\OwnerInfo]

people tab fav. people: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\People\FavoriteOrde r] this did restore my favs but it wasnt in order, any1 have more insight? (i dont use Back myfavs Up.cab cause it hasnt worked, never in order and missing/duplicates)

weather cities: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila\Weather.City List ;which also transfers the info. to World Clock times w/ the same cities (dunno why, as theres a WorldClock.CityList which is blank?)

weather in F: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila\Weather.Fahr enheit "value 1"

internet tab push pages: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\InternetPus h]

twitter tab/app settings: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\TwitterApp]

htc account manager 4 facebook, twitter and youtube: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCAccountManager]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila\ ; inside this key you will find 1 for background wallpaper

save .reg files: i use DotFred Taskmanager so when you find a key to save, highlight it or tap n hold until menu pops up and choose 'Export'. i save it directly to my XDA_UC folder w/ a name i can recognize per setting. and thats it. the next time you use start/customize, it will import automaticly.

here is ss of how i kinda set my XDA_UC folder. as you see i have numbers in mine to try and organize it a bit (i hate it when i realize i have sum sorta ocd)

hope this can help out a bit
check the bold but read it all and go 2 the link 4 more info
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

jowaldo is just getting started

Is anyone else still having issues playing music? Where it skips or freezes? R3 is when this problem started for me... didn't change with R4, and now with R5 just when I go to the music tab it freezes the phone for at least a minute before I can do anything.

I am playing mp3s off of my SD card... with about 4+gb of mp3s

Also I still have the problem too where the phone wont ring or vibrate reliably for phone calls or text messages unless I apply that ringer fix cab. Is this problem going to be fixed for R6?
Old 11-30-2009, 03:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro
Carrier: T-Mobile

coreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

anyone have a soft reset.cab? preferably the one energyrom uses? i like the icon
Old 11-30-2009, 04:05 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

I tried searching for a cab or the way to turn off HTC settings menu so that i can go direct to the winmo settings. Can somebody please help. I Thought somebody said it was in HD tweak so I installed that, but I don't see it.
Old 11-30-2009, 04:29 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
talking about settings. Anybody know where to get that program NRG uses to backup the fav contacts. It has support for sense 2.1 and 2.5
ive noticed that PIMBACKUP has started saving my fav people links on my people tab, but they are not restored in order
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
The user 2 user thread about XDA_UC is linked here.
note: im new to this 2, so im hoping others will share helpful hints or tips to use XDA_UC and JUICY ROMS to the fullest.

sum .reg files i use to restore manila (always looking for more, care 2 share?)
save .reg files: i use DotFred Taskmanager so when you find a key to save, highlight it or tap n hold until menu pops up and choose 'Export'. i save it directly to my XDA_UC folder w/ a name i can recognize per setting. and thats it. the next time you use start/customize, it will import automaticly.

here is ss of how i kinda set my XDA_UC folder. as you see i have numbers in mine to try and organize it a bit (i hate it when i realize i have sum sorta ocd)

hope this can help out a bit
would u mind zipping up your xda_uc .regs and posting them here (obviously take out anything personal but it would be helpful if u left them in just replace username/pw with XXXXX or something), i notice in your screenshots u have a few tweaks ive been meaning to apply but sometimes im just too lazy to open my reg and apply it and soft reset, its much easier to see the way u have it

also does xda_uc install in numbered order like vk cooks packges?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
I'm sorry but it seems that the HTC Messages app just wont play nice.

I cant test this for you, and no one on XDA has cracked it.
have u thought about disabling htc sms/mms for now and leave arcsoft/threaded wm text as default? i seem to have to do that in order to be able to send/receive mms and feel assured theyve gone through successfully, thats the only problem i keep having to workaround after a juicy flash

Old 11-30-2009, 05:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro
Carrier: T-Mobile

coreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

what the best video setting to encode videos to be played in good quality without skipping and stopping on the touch pro 2 and what program can i use? super is not working for me

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development