View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 04:29 AM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
talking about settings. Anybody know where to get that program NRG uses to backup the fav contacts. It has support for sense 2.1 and 2.5
ive noticed that PIMBACKUP has started saving my fav people links on my people tab, but they are not restored in order
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
The user 2 user thread about XDA_UC is linked here.
note: im new to this 2, so im hoping others will share helpful hints or tips to use XDA_UC and JUICY ROMS to the fullest.

sum .reg files i use to restore manila (always looking for more, care 2 share?)
save .reg files: i use DotFred Taskmanager so when you find a key to save, highlight it or tap n hold until menu pops up and choose 'Export'. i save it directly to my XDA_UC folder w/ a name i can recognize per setting. and thats it. the next time you use start/customize, it will import automaticly.

here is ss of how i kinda set my XDA_UC folder. as you see i have numbers in mine to try and organize it a bit (i hate it when i realize i have sum sorta ocd)

hope this can help out a bit
would u mind zipping up your xda_uc .regs and posting them here (obviously take out anything personal but it would be helpful if u left them in just replace username/pw with XXXXX or something), i notice in your screenshots u have a few tweaks ive been meaning to apply but sometimes im just too lazy to open my reg and apply it and soft reset, its much easier to see the way u have it

also does xda_uc install in numbered order like vk cooks packges?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
I'm sorry but it seems that the HTC Messages app just wont play nice.

I cant test this for you, and no one on XDA has cracked it.
have u thought about disabling htc sms/mms for now and leave arcsoft/threaded wm text as default? i seem to have to do that in order to be able to send/receive mms and feel assured theyve gone through successfully, thats the only problem i keep having to workaround after a juicy flash