PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 10:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Arie McD is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy RhodiumW

Where do you go to Update PRL, Firmware, Profile within the ROM?
Old 12-11-2009, 11:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

stevedeezy is a n00b
Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

does anyone have any ideas as to why i can't toggle my data connection to "on". i'm on the R6 build, sprint provisioned and profile/PRL cab installed.

TIA
Old 12-11-2009, 11:32 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy RhodiumW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie McD View Post
Where do you go to Update PRL, Firmware, Profile within the ROM?
search this very thread 4 the cab. its been posted an answered many times...
Old 12-11-2009, 11:42 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedeezy View Post
does anyone have any ideas as to why i can't toggle my data connection to "on". i'm on the R6 build, sprint provisioned and profile/PRL cab installed.

TIA
not 2 sure, but i just checked mines an it works. so data doesnt work @ all 4 you? u cant use the internet or is it just the toggle? data did work before this rom? do you have any cabs or reg files installed? or is this after a fresh flash? if its after a fresh flash try hard reset an skip carrier. if you have cabs installed try hard reset w/ sprint carrier an see if it works
Old 12-11-2009, 11:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible & HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

QMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to QMeli907 Send a message via Yahoo to QMeli907

Can someone post the link to the cab that adds more program tabs to the homescreen for 2.5? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks for the help
Old 12-11-2009, 11:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

stevedeezy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
not 2 sure, but i just checked mines an it works. so data doesnt work @ all 4 you? u cant use the internet or is it just the toggle? data did work before this rom? do you have any cabs or reg files installed? or is this after a fresh flash? if its after a fresh flash try hard reset an skip carrier. if you have cabs installed try hard reset w/ sprint carrier an see if it works
the internet is not working for me at all with the ROM unless via wifi. i've done several attempts after a fresh flash, carrier provision (sprint) and only the profile/PRL cab installed. my data works fine with the stock, mighty & nrg ROMS. i love the look of this and would run it if i can find out how to get the data connection started.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:57 PM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by QMeli907 View Post
Can someone post the link to the cab that adds more program tabs to the homescreen for 2.5? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks for the help

heres the name of the cab for the "20" slots, which I like, but are smaller...you can find it with a search

Vovichek_Jamrecords_20shcut_m2525.cab
Old 12-12-2009, 12:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

zoglog is becoming a great contributor

finally jumping into custom rom with my TP2, Sprint taking too long to release WM6.5...

So far 2 errors i've noticed

1) Landscape doesn't work in TP2 (i'm guessing you have to self apply the fixes)
2) Selecting a sms message in the browser won't bring you to the dialog like it used to

So far rom is a bit sluggish, so might switch back
Old 12-12-2009, 12:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

both are normal and not errors and have been mentioned numerous times in this thread
Old 12-12-2009, 12:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint 4G

kash23 is keeping up the good workkash23 is keeping up the good work

Ok. Done. 1st go around didnt work, so i had to hard reset again and then we were golden.

1st. Flash r6 then hard reset for clean install. Soft reset
2nd. Install the Htc Client included in this post. Soft reset
3rd. Change the SMS in system/inbox/externalaccount to SMS.htc
4th. (optional) re-install the acrosoft native client. Before i did not do this with the older version of the HTC Messaging Client and it worked, but i wanted to be safe and reinstall. Soft Reset!

5th. Install the MMS Fix for Sprint for MMS to be sent and recieved. Soft RESET!

Presto! We Done and its stable enough for me. Remember to view MMS you have to open the message thru your manila tab then hit all messages or hit your email icon thru the start menu.

Landscape works well and responsive, i just rotated the phone and its switched into landscape, you can also slide the phone open and no lock ups, so far. R6 is much faster than R5 as i flashed yesterday and can see a big difference.

You try it and give feedback.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development