PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 10:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Cricket

MarcSummerhays is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

I can't seem to change the data connection settings they reset when I try and connect. How can I fix this?
Old 11-07-2009, 10:43 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMogul View Post
is anyone not getting VM notifications? i missed 4 of them today,. they were important too. Loving this rom so far, it has some minor issues like the SMS is quirky. But im sure itll all be ironed out/
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle13um View Post
+1 on this one too.
Same here. I also had an issue where push exchange was not picking up new messages whilst I was on the home tab. However, the instant I moved to the mail tab it instantaneously started to sync. This has been happening on and off.

Old 11-07-2009, 10:48 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
hows this?

i can post all the files later on when i have more time

I really like the taskbar icons.....please post if you can....thx!
Old 11-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: SprintPCS

bulkwinkle is a n00b

Hi all. I need some help here this Juicy's R2 rom. Everything else is great but the following:

1. Alarm would come on but goes off after 3 rings. It should never go off and it was fine with running Energy's rom. Any idea?
2. Holding the End Key does not work. Any fix for this?

Thanks,

Last edited by bulkwinkle; 11-07-2009 at 10:54 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

JSK0703 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcSummerhays View Post
I can't seem to change the data connection settings they reset when I try and connect. How can I fix this?
Had this happen too. Don't click 'OK' and then go back into 'Select Networks' or else it defaults back to CDMA1X again.

Basically you set your carrier and select 'OK'. Then select 'OK' again and then click the 'X'. Now you should be able to test with the weather tab to see if you have a connection.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:00 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post
A few more questions. I just spent an hour trying to search for answers.

Ok, why does Start -> Settings take you to the Sense UI Tab instead of the sub folder in the Start Menu?

This is fine, and it seems that almost all settings that used to be in the settings sub folder are on the tab somehow, but I can't find some control panels such as the "Long Key Press" & "Task Manager".

More specifically, I was looking for where I set the preference for the "X" in the upper right of programs to minimize programs instead of closing them.

Lastly, does anyone know of any programs, tricks, hacks to make the volume buttons be scroll buttons instead only in certain applications such as Opera? Or perhaps a way to quickly toggle the zoom slider to be scroll instead, and then back. I do have AE Button Plus and I think that might do what I want, but haven't gotten that far yet.
darren answered your question on how to find the 'all settings' option that will bring up your traditional personal/system/connections screen. You won't find "Long Key Press" though...it doesn't seem to be available lately. However, see below re: keyboard remapping.

The Task Manager is in the All Settings | System page, but a quicker way to access the HTC task manager settings, and how to minimize instead of close apps is to tap on the HTC task manager drop-down icon in the top RH corner from the home tab. When the pop-up dialog appears, tap the little wrench to access the task manager options screen.

Regarding your remapping of keys....there is a fantastic keyboard mapping tool, Rhodium Keyboard Controller. I've posted copied / pasted this next bit a few times lately, but what the heck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovKid66 View Post
In case you're interested, here are some shameless links to posts I've made about mapping different things with this app:

Post your Keyboard Config
remap the vol up and down to the up / down keys for everything but the phone
get the old "CTL+C/CTL+X/CTL+V" functions back

Last edited by CovKid66; 11-08-2009 at 12:10 AM.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovKid66 View Post
Same here. I also had an issue where push exchange was not picking up new messages whilst I was on the home tab. However, the instant I moved to the mail tab it instantaneously started to sync. This has been happening on and off.
What push service are you using? Gmail hasn't worked right all week...

If I helped you, please remember to press thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

I am using both Gmail and yahoo no problem
Old 11-07-2009, 11:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
I am using both Gmail and yahoo no problem
According to twitter Gmail push users of all sorts are having intermittent problems. Personally, I have been seeing a general lack of push, or when it does push it comes hours late. When I know I have an email waiting and manually sync it will say it found an email on the server, but not download it. Hours later it will eventually download, but the new emails due in that time will be delayed.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

well that could be because it don't pust often maybe every two hours, cause its not my main source

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development