PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 01:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

jfizz88 is keeping up the good workjfizz88 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

by mms everyone means pic/vid messages right? cuz i can send/rcv txts perfect, just not pic/vid. i kno alotta ppl like to call txts/pic/vids mms
Old 11-03-2009, 01:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfizz88 View Post
by mms everyone means pic/vid messages right? cuz i can send/rcv txts perfect, just not pic/vid. i kno alotta ppl like to call txts/pic/vids mms
Yup

MMS - Picmail/videomail.

SMS - Texts

I dont ever sent MMS so I dont care for it

I <3 Android
Old 11-03-2009, 01:31 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfizz88 View Post
Nah, they're talking about pic/vid messages. It's a manila 2.5 issue. Disable HTC Messaging and revert back to the WM messaging and should be able to send/receive MMS. Check the first post of this thread...
Old 11-03-2009, 01:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnarine View Post
I am having trouble with my speakerphone - it was working fine with R1 -- but I like R2 allot better. During a call, if I hit speakerphone, I can hear the other person, but they cannot hear me -- there are no error messages and volume levels I've tried from low to high. I am on Verizon -- I flashed using R2 with the Verizon cab from the Provisioning process.

Can someone else try this and let me know if its just me?
I just tested it and it works fine for me, but I am no Sprint. Stupid question, but you don't have the mute button red, right?

Try this:

Navigate to the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\PHONE

Locate a registry entry named FaceDownMuteRing.

FaceDownMuteRing has the value of 1 by default (enabled). To turn off and disable the mute call on phone face flips down feature, set the value for FaceDownMuteRing to 0 (disabled). Soft-reset.

By the way, this tweak needs to be done if you want your phone to automatically switch to speaker when you place it face down. That was a feature on stock ROM but it does not work on R1 or R2 unless you do this change above.

Last edited by Gorby; 11-03-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

jfizz88 is keeping up the good workjfizz88 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
Nah, they're talking about pic/vid messages. It's a manila 2.5 issue. Disable HTC Messaging and revert back to the WM messaging and should be able to send/receive MMS. Check the first post of this thread...
oh okok i saw that but i din put 2 and 2 together with it being a manila problem, ight good looks
Old 11-03-2009, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint PSC

Obama08atl is a n00b

Juic used my phone to insert text mms messages they r not show for me to view can some give me a hand
Old 11-03-2009, 01:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

wphend00 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to wphend00 Send a message via AIM to wphend00 Send a message via MSN to wphend00 Send a message via Yahoo to wphend00

Real quick question...
How do I enable the nifty Slide to unlock OEM that you had on R1... seems like every time I powered off the device or when it powered off after a while, when I would power it back up, the screen would be locked with a slide2unlock...
Old 11-03-2009, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wphend00 View Post
Real quick question...
How do I enable the nifty Slide to unlock OEM that you had on R1... seems like every time I powered off the device or when it powered off after a while, when I would power it back up, the screen would be locked with a slide2unlock...
That was actually a native Windows 6.5 lock. You can find it a few posts back: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=551
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

out3rheaven is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

i found 2 issues so far with the Juicy R2 Rom

1. the installed Youtube application doesnt have sound (probably can be fixed with another youtube installation)

2. the music screen will glitch out when listening to music....i think this is because the screen will randomly switch to the landscape and portrait mode (when listening to music) causing overload. i had diconnect my battery to restart. ( i wonder if we can disable landscape for music?)

Juicy Rom FTW!

Juicy Rom R2 = 9/10
MightyRom = 9.5/10
Energy Leo Rom =7/10
Reflections Rom = 1/10 (bootleg - thought i bricked my phone)

LA LAKERS HD WALLPAPER
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=27
Old 11-03-2009, 01:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

dnarine is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorby View Post
I just tested it and it works fine for me, but I am no Sprint. Stupid question, but you don't have the mute button red, right?

Try this:

Navigate to the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\PHONE

Locate a registry entry named FaceDownMuteRing.

FaceDownMuteRing has the value of 1 by default (enabled). To turn off and disable the mute call on phone face flips down feature, set the value for FaceDownMuteRing to 0 (disabled). Soft-reset.

By the way, this tweak needs to be done if you want your phone to automatically switch to speaker when you place it face down. That was a feature on stock ROM but it does not work on R1 or R2 unless you do this change above.
The mute was not on. I tried this about 6 or 7 times with both making and receiving calls and it didnt work -- so I soft-resetted -- and of course all is OK now. Hopefully it doesnt happen again.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development