PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 07:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 =D
Carrier: Sprint

zangetsu is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to zangetsu Send a message via Yahoo to zangetsu
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

is there an alarm on silent fix? this build seems to corrupt the ringtone for the alarm after a few days
Old 01-18-2010, 07:46 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: [rom] [01/13/10] juicy rom (21889.5.0.87) - music tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0w View Post
hey is footprints working for you guys? i keep getting an error, "Unable to initialize camera. Failed to set up the camera device."
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterhoss56 View Post
+1.

I get the same error message. Was running latest version of the ROM (with nothing else added). Verified that GPS works within Google. I also opened the camera and set it to GPS mode and took pictures--seemed to work, but when I try to launch Footprints, I get the same message.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wud_e View Post
Oh Yeah I forgot about that. I also can't get footpritns too work as c0w said. I get the same error also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukEboX View Post
i GET THAT too. I have to try this rom out. Do picture messages really work on this with HTC messaging? Cause it doesn't work with teh Silence ROM. Also does this thing keep reszing Sense 2.5 with this one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by madjokeer View Post
_music tab issue - when going from portrait to landscape, it rotates fine but when going back from landscape to portrait.. the landscape somewhat freezes, if you move the tab to another one and move it back, it goes back to normal..

_Footprints issue - when trying to add a footprint from the footprint tab, it states 'failed to initialize camera'

other than that i was a die hard mightyrom fan, but this rom is very quick and the transitions from tab to tab and other graphics are much smoother!!

thanks.
this has been a known issue since DAY 1. i know its in the thread (PERIOD)! i believe it has sumthing to do w/ cdma vs. gsm (could be wrong) and also i believe it doesnt work on any other rom (could be wrong)

reading and the search feature CAN BE YOUR BEST FRIEND, believe me you'd learn a lot and possibly quicker than not and posting questions!
Old 01-18-2010, 07:52 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee91 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35541; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

HOW DO I GET THE SAME WALLPAPER "BACKGROUND ON ALL TABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

PLEASE LINK THANKS..
SEARCH WWW.PPCGEEKS.COM OR WWW.XDA-DEVELOPERS.COM

THERE ARE SO MANY OUT THERE THAT COULD WORK AND SUM THAT MAY NOT, SO ITS BEST YOU SEARCH, AND TRIAL AND ERROR.

caps are not really needed
Old 01-18-2010, 08:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTC touch-pro 2!
Carrier: sprint

dee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35541; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield
Quote:

HOW DO I GET THE SAME WALLPAPER "BACKGROUND ON ALL TABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

PLEASE LINK THANKS..
SEARCH WWW.PPCGEEKS.COM OR WWW.XDA-DEVELOPERS.COM

THERE ARE SO MANY OUT THERE THAT COULD WORK AND SUM THAT MAY NOT, SO ITS BEST YOU SEARCH, AND TRIAL AND ERROR.

caps are not really needed
thanks, i didn't know i could use the 'search feature here'..?

mate this question was posted on the "juicy" thread so people who have tried this on their "juicy" rom could tell from experiance, what works what doesn't.
If u didnt't try a fix and can't advise of which is the right one, this question wasn't asked to U! no need to state the obvious i am trying others and when i find a working solution will post it here for u guys, unless some other guy tells me before so i dont have to try em all! there's alot of fixes!

Edit:As of now the mighty's reg fix doesnt work (it WAS made for manila2.1)
Old 01-18-2010, 09:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
LOL, if you don't know the answer why bother responding at all???????

~John
Old 01-18-2010, 09:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nyclegend20 is just getting started

does this require sprint provisioning? im trying out all roms on this site .
Old 01-18-2010, 10:06 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:

thanks, i didn't know i could use the 'search feature here'..?

mate this question was posted on the "juicy" thread so people who have tried this on their "juicy" rom could tell from experiance, what works what doesn't.
If u didnt't try a fix and can't advise of which is the right one, this question wasn't asked to U! no need to state the obvious i am trying others and when i find a working solution will post it here for u guys, unless some other guy tells me before so i dont have to try em all! there's alot of fixes!

Edit:As of now the mighty's reg fix doesnt work (it WAS made for manila2.1)
Need Mods for Sense 2.5?????

Go HERE:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101648
SANTOD is the MODS man!

and HERE: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109
Anything for Sense 2.5.1922 *should* work in most cases.

I don't mind savin ya some time....I have got alot from this wonderful community so I can take 2 to give ya some starter info. Enjoy...Cheers.
Old 01-18-2010, 11:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

'THANKS MAN!' no really thank you i appreciate it. you saved me alot of time.. i hope..
Old 01-18-2010, 11:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nyclegend20 is just getting started
Re: [rom] [01/13/10] juicy rom (21889.5.0.87) - music tab

wth, i flashed to this rom, and it was laggy and then locked up on me, screen was black and nothing was happening, then the screen came back on but it was like rainbow confetti screen grey backround with little raindow dots everywhere, i thought my phone bricked, i took out the battery and now its back to normal but, going back to Mightyrom
Old 01-18-2010, 11:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

hell ye THANKS MAN that threads awesome you really helped me thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development