PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 04:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

out3rheaven is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99accordv6 View Post
Friggen awesome. Im was so tired but excited at the same time that I forgot to search for it. I knew I saw the cab for both of those somewhere.

Thanks to both of you!

Dont forget to thank me! i just installed the cab with the new R2 rom.. works fine... install the cab then restart....
Attached Files
File Type: cab LockDevice_V1.6.CAB (45.3 KB, 125 views) Click for barcode!

Juicy Rom FTW!

Juicy Rom R2 = 9/10
MightyRom = 9.5/10
Energy Leo Rom =7/10
Reflections Rom = 1/10 (bootleg - thought i bricked my phone)

LA LAKERS HD WALLPAPER
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=27
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo

ACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuff

Can sprint users confirm MMS working?

TIA.

Myn's 2.2 RLS3
Netarchy-toastmod-4.21-bfs-bfq-havs-more-smartass-universal (More Aggressive Undervolting) //// Testing Ziggy471Kernel-EVO-update_signed-11052010-1609
Old 11-03-2009, 05:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: At&t Tilt 2 (Touch Pro 2)
Carrier: At&t

lordvader is becoming a great contributor

I have Touch Pro 2
how to get the Battery to show in Top Taskbar
Please
Old 11-03-2009, 09:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Hate to break it to ya guys, but MMS is a 2.5 thing not a ROM thing. It prob won't work with the native HTC App for awhile. Until later builds probably. Most end up having to revert back to WM MMS. I mean if you guys figure it out by all means share heh. But I don't think it will happen at least not on this build of 2.5. Sorry. I wish it did too heh.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmorgan View Post
Oh crap....I have no tethering still and it's throwing error 67s again. WTF...
I posted several times, the Sprint carrier cab breaks tethering! Just clear storage and don't run the carrier cab and you'll be fine. Juicy will fix it later today I'm sure.

If I helped you, please remember to press thanks!
Old 11-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate
Carrier: AT&T

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just Flashed to the R2 ROM and all I can say is WOW!!!!!

You did a Heck of a job Juicy!!!

One thing that I did skip was the carrier Cab, when the menu pops up hit "Exit" or just press "Skip" after doing so I have no tethering or data problems what so ever!!!

Only issue I'm having is with MMS but again that is not a ROM problem but more of a 2.5 problem.

Thanks again Juicy for all of your hard work!!!

Please hit "Thanks" if I helped you.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:31 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
another thanx from me for taking time out for this bro. your a kind soul. p.s, wheres allign screen?

what nbh is this Darren???
Old 11-03-2009, 10:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmorgan View Post
That's not the issue. I have data back. It wasn't defaulting on. But I have this reception issue now. No bars....compared to 3-4 bars with R1. So, I wonder what changed to make this happen.

Juicy doesnt include a radio with his rom.

there is nothing done during flashing that will affect your signal.

juicy did go to the 6.5 style signal bars which i dunno might show a lower signal but in reality the signal is the same as it was with R1.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

To get MMS back: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=94155

Works like a charm
Old 11-03-2009, 11:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

PRL Update and Profile update aren't working on Juicy R2 with built in Sprint carrier customization. it errors out and says to contact customer service.

I was unable to find in System the menu that displays the PRL version. it seems it got replaced with the manila style pages and ommited. but we do have easy acess to the EMEI, heh

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development