PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 03:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Oh crap....I have no tethering still and it's throwing error 67s again. WTF...
Old 11-03-2009, 03:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dialect129 View Post
I read that roms dont affect reception it depends on what the chef used for something but the reception isnt any less it just isnt showing apparently..i was using mightys and i had no signal showing all day but i didnt have a drop call all day
I'll go back to R1...check the Field Test menu for signal strength, then do the same on R2...just to confirm.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:26 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmorgan View Post
That's not the issue. I have data back. It wasn't defaulting on. But I have this reception issue now. No bars....compared to 3-4 bars with R1. So, I wonder what changed to make this happen.
I believe he changed to the 6.5 icons. So instead of 7 bars you get 5 bars so 4-5 bars will be 1-2 now.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

dialect129 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmorgan View Post
I'll go back to R1...check the Field Test menu for signal strength, then do the same on R2...just to confirm.
Probably the best thing to do. but everthing here is pretty new still unlike the gsm roms. so im pretty sure every rom out will be fully functional and stable in a short while..so its sort of a wait it out game
Old 11-03-2009, 03:35 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Hrmmmm, with R1 I liked the default 6.5 lock screen. In R2 it doesnt come up for me automatically.

Anyone have any insight on this?

I hate plugging in passwords unless I go out to a party or event.

I <3 Android
Old 11-03-2009, 03:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Data works flawlessly off a Flash and Hard Reset, using the Wi-fi sharing on default settings right now.

Weather GPS works without a flaw aswell, for the first time in days of running R1 it got my city in under 3 seconds. (compared to the city over, testing in the same spot)

mmm and overall the fluidity of the ROM has improved. Thanks for the great solid work Juicy

(one thing i do miss, is the 3G icon and the HTC Green highlights, every where mostly there is Grey highlights, was hoping for a more stock HTC feel, as opposed to what we had with the Sprint which was Grey and Orange (ugh)

Last edited by Deimoss; 11-03-2009 at 03:50 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D™

meansixx is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to meansixx

so i take it that MMS is a no go still on Sprint?
Old 11-03-2009, 04:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

out3rheaven is becoming a great contributor

Dang R2 already!!! And i just finished customizing my JuicyRom the way i like it.. good job Juicy your doing a great job....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99accordv6 View Post
Hrmmmm, with R1 I liked the default 6.5 lock screen. In R2 it doesnt come up for me automatically.

Anyone have any insight on this?

I hate plugging in passwords unless I go out to a party or event.

There's cab for that.... its floating around here some where i believe its called DHR Device Lock V1.6

Juicy Rom FTW!

Juicy Rom R2 = 9/10
MightyRom = 9.5/10
Energy Leo Rom =7/10
Reflections Rom = 1/10 (bootleg - thought i bricked my phone)

LA LAKERS HD WALLPAPER
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=27

Last edited by out3rheaven; 11-03-2009 at 04:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II / HTC T7380, HTC EVO

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83

or you can get the smart lock cab to set it for the default 6.5 lockscreen, options for lock on dim suspend even lock when in phone call.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=505032
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:33 AM
Almost a VIP

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by out3rheaven View Post
Dang R2 already!!! And i just finished customizing my JuicyRom the way i like it.. good job Juicy your doing a great job....

There's cab for that.... its floating around here some where i believe its called DHR Device Lock V1.6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator2k83 View Post
or you can get the smart lock cab to set it for the default 6.5 lockscreen, options for lock on dim suspend even lock when in phone call.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=505032

Friggen awesome. Im was so tired but excited at the same time that I forgot to search for it. I knew I saw the cab for both of those somewhere.

Thanks to both of you!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development