PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 09:36 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
I would say lets not hi-jack Juicy's thread about stable Roms....besides what is stable for you may not be stable for others in some instances....try em all out...Juggs, JD, Merdin, MM...etc...and of cousre Juicy's...
+1 and thanx.
Old 11-14-2009, 10:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

thedoc is keeping up the good workthedoc is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

this is the best manila 2.5 rom i have flashed..i flashed all versions of ENRGZ rom, but hated the fact that he customized it to how he likes it (i.e. the clock, default wallpaper and the fact that "animated wallpaper dont work) although i love amount of apps that comes with it.

mm rom is good but no 2.5

Juicey rom is the best so far for me and im sticking with it, im trying hard not to customize it (although its not working) as im waiting for R3 release1 )

Based on the stability, im sticking with either R2 or R3, im so happy with this rom that after flashing it i have no need to try the others out there!

Thanx juicey!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I think it's time for R3!

Old 11-15-2009, 01:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D™

meansixx is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to meansixx

+1 on that, need another fix, lol. lovin this rom! great job.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 / Hero

dekrob is a n00b

I've tryed to look through as many pages as possible, is it normal that when i flip keyboard out on homescreen all i get is a black screen and not the clock, or programs or anything?
Old 11-15-2009, 03:43 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekrob View Post
I've tryed to look through as many pages as possible, is it normal that when i flip keyboard out on homescreen all i get is a black screen and not the clock, or programs or anything?

Yes. Manila 2.5 has no landscape mode so it goes black while in landscape.

dwizzy130

Old 11-15-2009, 03:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 / Hero

dekrob is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
Yes. Manila 2.5 has no landscape mode so it goes black while in landscape.

dwizzy130
Thanks for the extremely quick response, this is my first time ever unlocking/flashing any phone.. only thing ive ever done like this is jailbreak a ipod touch lol

This juicy rom is wonderful so far though, very fast and has all the cool features ive heard people brag about from touch pro 1
Old 11-15-2009, 04:01 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekrob View Post
Thanks for the extremely quick response, this is my first time ever unlocking/flashing any phone.. only thing ive ever done like this is jailbreak a ipod touch lol

This juicy rom is wonderful so far though, very fast and has all the cool features ive heard people brag about from touch pro 1
Yea. No problem.
I've been a Juicy follower since I got my TP1, and every single ROM he made for it has been perfect. Fast, stable, had all the new cool stuff.
I decided to hold off on the TP2 for a little while, but when I get it, first thing i'll do is throw a Juicy ROM on it.

dwizzy130
Old 11-15-2009, 10:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D™

meansixx is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to meansixx

when will u be releasing R3? just wondering.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

spaceboy is keeping up the good workspaceboy is keeping up the good work

I would love to try this ROM. I have been trying to download it fo the last 2 hours and keep getting this message from RapidShare:

Currently a lot of users are downloading files. Please try again in 2 minutes or become a Premium User.

Is this hosted anywhere else?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development