PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 02:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 & HTC HD2
Carrier: Verizon & T-Mobile

RKnight is keeping up the good workRKnight is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to RKnight Send a message via MSN to RKnight Send a message via Yahoo to RKnight
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
bookmarks is opera6.adr at windows\opera9\profile directory
settings are at HKLM\Software\Opera and in the opera.ini and opera1.ini files in same directory as above.
history is global.dat and cookies4.dat. again in same directory
saved passwords is wand.dat at windows\opera9\profile\secure

Now for my question, has no one figured out how to turn the damn windows stock lock off? i hate it grrrrrr.
Thanks for the reply, I will note for future flashes.
Current Device: HTC HD2 Wife myTouch 3G & Touch Pro2 for SALE ~ ROM - Energy 6.5.X Series Wife .... in process of Rooting and finding a good 2.1 base with Sense 2.0 ROM ~ Carrier - T-Mobile ~ Memory Card - 16GB SanDisk soon to be 32 GB SanDisk
Old 11-03-2009, 02:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCicc View Post
Not true, speaker switch and red LED are working fine without a tweak, but I haven't installed any carrier cabs.
You mean your phone would automatically switch to speaker when you put it face side down? It did not work for me on both - R1 it did not work before the carrier cab and after; until I did this registry change. On R2 I did not try without the carrier since I did provisioning during the boot. Still had to do that tweak to get it to switch automatically. I also recall that early beta testers reported on IRC that this was not working in this ROM.

Can someone else confirm this? Thanks.

Last edited by Gorby; 11-03-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So the animated wallpaper works! Did that happen new in R2 or did I just not wait long enough for it to work in R1?

Anyway... anyone have a link to some new animated papers? Is there some sort of tool you can make animated papers with? It doesn't seem like its a normal gif?
Old 11-03-2009, 02:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

GamePlay is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
gimme 10 minutes or so and ill have a mirror up bud

http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=b539dda

Thanks, this helps a lot!
Old 11-03-2009, 03:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
Juicy,

if you would like, i can "wm 6.5" the signal bars/data arrows for CDMA (so it will show active/inactive state) and Volume Taskbar Icons if you give me the 2 .DLLs that you use for it. If you want. I did this a while back with my 6.1 ROM (sorry, never shared it with anybody)...let me know...
Juicy,
my offer still stands...let me know
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP Deuce

DirkDiggler is becoming a great contributor

Anyone have a cab for the 4 column start menu?
Old 11-03-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorby View Post
You mean your phone would automatically switch to speaker when you put it face side down? It did not work for me on both - R1 it did not work before the carrier cab and after; until I did this registry change. On R2 I did not try without the carrier since I did provisioning during the boot. Still had to do that tweak to get it to switch automatically. I also recall that early beta testers reported on IRC that this was not working in this ROM.

Can someone else confirm this? Thanks.
It works just fine in R1 and R2.

If I helped you, please remember to press thanks!
Old 11-03-2009, 04:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
bookmarks is opera6.adr at windows\opera9\profile directory
settings are at HKLM\Software\Opera and in the opera.ini and opera1.ini files in same directory as above.
history is global.dat and cookies4.dat. again in same directory
saved passwords is wand.dat at windows\opera9\profile\secure

Now for my question, has no one figured out how to turn the damn windows stock lock off? i hate it grrrrrr.
Now for my question, when will people learn to search! This has been asked and answered, and then others have asked and been told to search. Please do so in the future.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=285
Old 11-03-2009, 04:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quick question for those already running this ROM, can someone see for me if the HTC start menu can be used on here instead of the 6.5 start menu?
Old 11-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCicc View Post
I posted several times, the Sprint carrier cab breaks tethering! Just clear storage and don't run the carrier cab and you'll be fine. Juicy will fix it later today I'm sure.
That's just it...it isn't working whether I install the CAB or not.

I may have to go back to EnergyROM. Something isn't right between my device and JuicyROM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development