PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 12:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC XV6800/Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jas0nmack is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
This happened to me also

Goto your connection settings for verizon wireless you will see 3 options

autoselect
EVDA
CDMA1x

Switch it to autoselect and it should come back. I noticed this after it did the jmz provision after resetting again.

One issue I have is now when I reset it prompts me for my windows live password?
Thanks for the reply. After the 3rd hard reset I skipped carrier provisioning and did *22899 and data worked. I haven't tested MMS yet. The only thing I have installed was the Manilla 2.5 SMS app killer.

I'll tell you what, Windows marketplace makes it great for reinstalling your preferred apps upon a ROM flash. Juicy, great job on the speed of this ROM. I just need to find the cab to get rid of the hour+1 minute change from M2.5. Can't wait until some newer builds of Opera Mini 5 Beta are out. Browsing this forum on it sucks because you have to open a new tab to proceed through this forum on Opera Mini for some reason. other sites work fine.

Last edited by jas0nmack; 11-04-2009 at 12:23 AM.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Well personally I love the Carrier cabs being included, I always install whichever one we are supposed to install after flash so it is a nice touch having them. I understand users having the issue, but if they wanna skip the install they can.

Understand the whole work thing too. Been swamped here as well and can't see the light heh. Thanks for taking the time to get us going in what little spare time you have.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

quickgps works fine here no sound in youtube app
Old 11-04-2009, 12:24 AM
Almost a VIP
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

reset your phone the youtube audio will come back, mines did
Old 11-04-2009, 12:29 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
Looks like I have quite a bit of work to do to get carrier stuff working nicely... question: are the carrier cabs useful, or does it bring more bugs than features

Also some people mentioned 21874 and COM5 builds like 23502 and 23504... im aware of all of these and testing them out for R3... but I need some down time. Work is killing me these days and R2 was a big release.

I say you've done enough to deserve a little down time.lol jk
WAYYY more than enough!
I can't wait to get my TP2 hopefully this week.

dwizzy130

Old 11-04-2009, 12:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas0nmack View Post
Thanks for the reply. After the 3rd hard reset I skipped carrier provisioning and did *22899 and data worked. I haven't tested MMS yet. The only thing I have installed was the Manilla 2.5 SMS app killer.

I'll tell you what, Windows marketplace makes it great for reinstalling your preferred apps upon a ROM flash. Juicy, great job on the speed of this ROM. I just need to find the cab to get rid of the hour+1 minute change from M2.5. Can't wait until some newer builds of Opera Mini 5 Beta are out. Browsing this forum on it sucks because you have to open a new tab to proceed through this forum on Opera Mini for some reason. other sites work fine.
Can you goto mobilespeedtest.com in opera and tell me what speed you get? Unfortunately, everything seems to work great for me right now and I really don't want to hard rest

Anyone else on Verizon care to try?

I just did a *228 twice with options 1 and 2 and reran the test and got 9kb

Thanks
Old 11-04-2009, 12:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

think i found a bug not a biggie though.

when playing music in the music tab. when you go to adjust the volume the bar that pops up on the left to show the volume level is just a blank black bar.

this was working in R1
Old 11-04-2009, 12:39 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

[QUOTE=Juicy47;1296260]

Am I the only one that thinks juicys avatar has the hottest turd cutter ever?????????? sorry back on topic......
Old 11-04-2009, 12:47 AM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
think i found a bug not a biggie though.

when playing music in the music tab. when you go to adjust the volume the bar that pops up on the left to show the volume level is just a blank black bar.

this was working in R1
R1 would pop up a vertical slider with white bars on black background I think. R2, for me, is now popping up a horizontal volume slider with the standard green slider. Either way, it's working.

Old 11-04-2009, 12:51 AM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelator03 View Post
quickgps works fine here no sound in youtube app
QuickGPS still not working here. Now I see a "Valid time:" area on the screen with "Expired" in red below it. That wasn't there in R1. Tapping "Download" still gives me the "Connection failed. Please try again later" like it did in R1.

However, GoogleMaps still locks GPS within seconds, so no complaints here

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development