PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 10:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
omg ive been testing 23504.... it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fast.

still start menu on the bottom and lack of proper x button is killing it for me
What do you mean by lack of proper x button? Isn't the x button just on the bottom?
Old 11-04-2009, 10:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
What do you mean by lack of proper x button? Isn't the x button just on the bottom?
I think in the new builds the X button can't be set to close applications anymore. Don't hold me to that though...

If I helped you, please remember to press thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:36 PM
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCicc View Post
I think in the new builds the X button can't be set to close applications anymore. Don't hold me to that though...
Hmm, that would stink......

I have the tellme app working on this Rom which is cool, but does anyone know if the location on it is working?
Old 11-04-2009, 10:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

What mod are you using to get the multiple icons at the bottom bud? That is exactly what I was wanting to do, is use something 4 columns and have more on the screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
im using same taskbar, mine works fine. after you dl the quick gps cab i posted, try juicys again, it works now.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mannyhernz is a n00b

is this rom also not sending receiving mms for sprint?....just wondering before i flash.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:41 PM
VIP Member

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I don't like the newer 6.5.1 builds either, but it isn't going away, seems like sooner or later we are gonna have to just accept the inevitable and move forward so that it can be cleaned up and bug free heh.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:42 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflynt View Post
What mod are you using to get the multiple icons at the bottom bud? That is exactly what I was wanting to do, is use something 4 columns and have more on the screen.
You can find it on xda, in the blackstone section under themes. It should be on the first page or 2.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:43 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyhernz View Post
is this rom also not sending receiving mms for sprint?....just wondering before i flash.
I think there is mention of this almost on every page if you just read heh. But no 2.5 HTC MMS doesn't work but look at the first page of the thread it is plainly mentioned that there is a fix to use the older wm mms.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mannyhernz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflynt View Post
I think there is mention of this almost on every page if you just read heh. But no 2.5 HTC MMS doesn't work but look at the first page of the thread it is plainly mentioned that there is a fix to use the older wm mms.
eh...ill stick it out till its fixed....
Old 11-04-2009, 10:51 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
omg ive been testing 23504.... it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fast.

still start menu on the bottom and lack of proper x button is killing it for me
Is it stable??? If so, I vote for a release! I am sure a lot of people will go for the speed, even though they might not like the new layout......

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development