PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 10:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

lowspeed is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R1 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

So one bid deal for me is that the weather Database is not big enough. I've tried multiple ways to add my city, but it crashes weather after i do it.

Does anyone have a step by step to add more cities?
Old 11-02-2009, 11:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKnight View Post
yeah now that you say that, I think that it would work if you set a city in the world clock and weather tab instead of going off from the GPS. On a side note, I am not sure how accurate the weather GPS is, because it is almost always telling me I am in the next town over. weird but not that big of a deal because usually the weather doesn't vary much withing a mile or 2
Same issue here. It constantly goes from my State weather to city weather, then it all of a sudden updates me in the city next over. Which like you said , dosent vary much in terms of degree temperature wise, but I have tried ROMS with an accurate GPS lock for the Weather straight off a fresh hard reset boot. Don't know what the issue is Juicy im sure is looking into it
Old 11-02-2009, 11:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by out3rheaven View Post
Nice Rom! its very impress compared to the Energy Leo Rom.. Performance is good....The only issue i found was the settings/applications/remove or manage programs would not work.... I was able to just go into the start menu for these options..
Can you please explain what you mean by this. I am using the Energy Rom and have not seen many issues as all. Just cusrious what you like better in this. I have used Juicy Roms in the past and will probabaly check out R2 when it is released.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

twindon98 is becoming a great contributor

Hey does anyone have the HTC Conference Application Cab ?

I know that Sprint does allow more then a three-way call... But now that my phone is unlocked and i will unlock my SIM Card.. I plan to try to use it with another carrier or even some of the other international carriers..

There has got to be away to get this part of the application.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Fittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuff

For those still having MMS issues on this ROM check out this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...36#post1289936

I can now send and receive MMS!
Old 11-02-2009, 01:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mjodotcom is just getting started

Anyone else having GPS related problems with this ROM? I don't seem to be able to get a loc (I tried to Sprint related CAB) and quick GPS is not working at all - I keep getting a connection error.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:47 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKnight View Post
does anyone else have an issue with answering phone calls? I have an issue answering calls with either the slider or the hard button.
Do you have the Advanced Config app / tool installed per chance?

Old 11-02-2009, 01:56 PM

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjodotcom View Post
Anyone else having GPS related problems with this ROM? I don't seem to be able to get a loc (I tried to Sprint related CAB) and quick GPS is not working at all - I keep getting a connection error.
I can't get QuickGPS to work either..."Connection failed. Please try again later". However, I tried GPS in Google Maps and got a lock in less than 10 seconds. So it is working for me regardless of the QuickGPS application error.

Check your Phone app | Menu soft key | Options | services tab| Location Setting. Make sure it's turned on.
Old 11-02-2009, 02:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 & HTC HD2
Carrier: Verizon & T-Mobile

RKnight is keeping up the good workRKnight is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to RKnight Send a message via MSN to RKnight Send a message via Yahoo to RKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovKid66 View Post
Do you have the Advanced Config app / tool installed per chance?
YES ..... does that actually make a diffrence?
Current Device: HTC HD2 Wife myTouch 3G & Touch Pro2 for SALE ~ ROM - Energy 6.5.X Series Wife .... in process of Rooting and finding a good 2.1 base with Sense 2.0 ROM ~ Carrier - T-Mobile ~ Memory Card - 16GB SanDisk soon to be 32 GB SanDisk
Old 11-02-2009, 02:14 PM

I'm a little late to the table...been away for a couple of days since flashing R1...

I'm for 2.5 and not 2.1. Personally I dropped 2.1 in favour of SPB MobileShell, but can honestly say I could stick with 2.5 because of the extra features now.

In terms of questions or issues with R1. Absolutely nothing major for me (I don't use MMS, and regarding my earlier memory drain post, when I realized my memory dropped to about 40MB free and stayed that way I knew it wasn't a leak, and then recalled the resproxy comment MM posted somewhere else quite sometime ago).

Couple of notes more than anything else...

The Calls icon in Start Menu opens with a single icon "SIM Manager". Nothing else. Is it intended for GSM users or am I missing something?

In 6.1, tapping the bluetooth option in the Comm Manager (to the left of the actual on/off switch for BT) would launch the windows/BTManager. Now it opens a screen where you can manage headsets only. To access all of the BT functionality you have to go to Settings | All Settings | Bluetooth. I realize this is not a bug, just something that has changed in 6.5 I guess. I've added it as a program shortcut on the home page because I use it so often for transferring files and initiating ActiveSync.

Settings | Updates & feedback | Customer feedback...does nothing, but that's a good thing

This is the first TP2 ROM I flashed, and the only one I've flashed so far. It's fast, stable, clean, and sexy damn it! If I had the time or the inclination I'd perhaps try some of the others, but I knew starting here would be the best of both worlds...cutting edge, yet reliable! Thanks Juicy.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development