View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 11:34 AM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R1 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKnight View Post
yeah now that you say that, I think that it would work if you set a city in the world clock and weather tab instead of going off from the GPS. On a side note, I am not sure how accurate the weather GPS is, because it is almost always telling me I am in the next town over. weird but not that big of a deal because usually the weather doesn't vary much withing a mile or 2
Same issue here. It constantly goes from my State weather to city weather, then it all of a sudden updates me in the city next over. Which like you said , dosent vary much in terms of degree temperature wise, but I have tried ROMS with an accurate GPS lock for the Weather straight off a fresh hard reset boot. Don't know what the issue is Juicy im sure is looking into it