PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 11:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

rnrmurse is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solipsist View Post
[PHP]thanks! all I need is a disc golf scorecard appt like the iphone and I'll be happier than a pig in $#!T! /PHP]
Old 11-07-2009, 11:32 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
Only thing I've found (other than the MMS issue) is that in Sounds & Notifications the LED notification for text messaging is greyed out so I can't enable it...is there a registry setting I can add/edit to enable it?
Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Notifications. Here you'll see a bunch of keys, but you're looking for the
{A877D65B-239C-47a7-9304-0D347F580408} one. Within this key, look for a dword value "AvailableOptions". Chances are it's set to 11. You need to change this to 15. This will enable all options except for the repeat. There is a way to do that, just haven't found it yet...and personally I wouldn't use it myself.

FYI, if you're curious what the other {...} keys are for, go to them one by one and look at the "Default" value. It's a string value and is used to describe what the key is for e.g. "Message: New message" is what's shown for this particular key. You'll find all of the other keys for the other notifications in the Sound and Notifications drop down e.g. New e-mail message, Reminders, etc.

Last edited by CovKid66; 11-07-2009 at 11:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:38 PM

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by young0ne View Post
PLEASE READ I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE HAS HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFOR BUT I KNOW I HAD TO DEAL A FEW TIMES.

TIMESTAMP FOR Incoming Text Messages IS STUCK CENTRAL TIME ZONE FOR ME I LIVE IN EAST TIME ZONE IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT TIME ZONE I GO TO IT STAYS IN CENTRAL. I HAVE VZW TP2 I HAVE TRIED multiple ROMS ON VZW AND HAD THE SAME ISSUE. BUT WHEN I USE A STOCK ROM ITS FINE OR JOOJOOBEE666 ROM WIT ALL VZW STUFF THE TIMESTAMP WORKS FINE SO JUST TO LET EVERY ONE KNOW IF A ROM WAS NOT BUILD OF VZW AND YOU USE ONE EXPECT BUGS TO COME WITH IT. JUST TO SAY THAT ALL THE ROMS ARE NOT BAD BUT RAN I RAN IN TO SOME BUGS WHEN TRYING THEM ON VZW.AND MOST BUILDS CAME FROM SPRINT AND TELUS. UNLESS YOU MADE ONE FROM VZW. THANK YOU
Why are you shouting? This was such a diffuicult post to read...all caps, all bold, and one big paragraph! Any hoo...with regards flashing Juicy's ROM:
  • Did you select the carrier customizations after you flashed? Try with and try without e.g. two different flashes and experiment between each
  • Did you clear storage after you flashed? Always recommended with any custom ROM.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulkwinkle View Post
Hi all. I need some help here this Juicy's R2 rom. Everything else is great but the following:

1. Alarm would come on but goes off after 3 rings. It should never go off and it was fine with running Energy's rom. Any idea?
2. Holding the End Key does not work. Any fix for this?

Thanks,
  1. I don't really use my phone as an alarm, but I've just tried it and can confirm it only sounds for a few seconds I've read good things about G-Alarm though.
  2. When you say holding the end key does not work, you mean an extended hold where it's supposed to power off the phone so you can do a soft reset? What does yours do, and how long are you holding it? If I hold mine for about 2 seconds the "Do you want to turn off your device Yes / No" prompt appear.

Last edited by CovKid66; 11-07-2009 at 11:56 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

muzicman82 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to muzicman82 Send a message via MSN to muzicman82 Send a message via Yahoo to muzicman82 Send a message via Skype™ to muzicman82

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
for the first part, hit start,settings, then menu, all settings. to change closing programs,tap where you check mem or open programs,then the wrench. change setting in "buttons"
Thanks! I didn't notice that there's a menu down there. I wish there was just another option in the list. Kinda weird that there an Other Settings option and an All Settings.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

muzicman82 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to muzicman82 Send a message via MSN to muzicman82 Send a message via Yahoo to muzicman82 Send a message via Skype™ to muzicman82

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovKid66 View Post
darren answered your question on how to find the 'all settings' option that will bring up your traditional personal/system/connections screen. You won't find "Long Key Press" though...it doesn't seem to be available lately. However, see below re: keyboard remapping.

The Task Manager is in the All Settings | System page, but a quicker way to access the HTC task manager settings, and how to minimize instead of close apps is to tap on the HTC task manager drop-down icon in the top RH corner from the home tab. When the pop-up dialog appears, tap the little wrench to access the task manager options screen.

Regarding your remapping of keys....there is a fantastic keyboard mapping tool, Rhodium Keyboard Controller. I've posted copied / pasted this next bit a few times lately, but what the heck...
Thanks for the info!
Old 11-08-2009, 12:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

pistol44 is just getting started

Any reg fixes to speed up weather animations on the homescreen yet or will it always be hardware limitations?
Old 11-08-2009, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post
Thanks for the info!
No problem...that's what the thanks button is for
Old 11-08-2009, 12:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post
look at this :

this is beautiful
trans slider
no curtains
transp clock
semi trans items in today screen
amazing

can you send just the links to the files , if you do not have time to attach them ?
yup here we go
clock...http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93779
top curtain...http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93777
bottom curtain...http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=94380
slider..dont forget to use the L1 slider if you want a transparent slider in other menus in manilla...http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1351
trans calender....http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=276
and the clock and weather background ill attach since im not sure where exactly i found it and cant link to the post for it lol.

i think thats everything...if thats not all of it just lemme know and ill find the threads or posts or just attach them lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
I really like the taskbar icons.....please post if you can....thx!
here you go.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=520132
Old 11-08-2009, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol44 View Post
Any reg fixes to speed up weather animations on the homescreen yet or will it always be hardware limitations?
New 3D drivers may help in the future (Juicy already has the latest) but otherwise it's just hardware. TP3 with a snapdragon is in my future

If I helped you, please remember to press thanks!

Last edited by ChrisCicc; 11-08-2009 at 12:37 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development