PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 05:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzl1113 View Post
Virtually none of this rom is displaying in landscape mode for me, the home screen, weather, media player, pictures...anyone else having this problem?

Everything works great portrait orientation but as soon as I slide the keyboard I get black screen and just the standard top bar and bottom is blank except for "phone" on edge of bar and "menu" on right.

Do I just need to reflash it?

I'm not even getting support for photo or music _ as I just saw the above post that this rom has no landscape support except for those apps.
MANILA SENSE 2.5 HAS NO LANDSCAPE, THEREFORE IT WAS DESIGN FOR THE LEO / HD2 WHICH DOES NOT NEED LANDSCAPE BUT IN PHOTOS AND MUSIC SO ASKING ABOUT IT THE ANSWER IS NO, UNLESS THE DESIGN AN ENTIRE NEW ONE.....
so whats the big deal with landscape, you only really need it in the text sections other than that no need....
hope this helps..

also I got 5 on it saying some one will asked the same question before 10:00p.m

Last edited by Nygel; 11-06-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

IronMogul is just getting started

is anyone not getting VM notifications? i missed 4 of them today,. they were important too. Loving this rom so far, it has some minor issues like the SMS is quirky. But im sure itll all be ironed out/
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

ThrottleAbuse is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
MANILA SENSE 2.5 HAS NO LANDSCAPE, THEREFORE IT WAS DESIGN FOR THE LEO / HD2 WHICH DOES NOT NEED LANDSCAPE BUT IN PHOTOS AND MUSIC SO ASKING ABOUT IT THE ANSWER IS NO, UNLESS THE DESIGN AN ENTIRE NEW ONE.....
so whats the big deal with landscape, you only really need it in the text sections other than that no need....
hope this helps..

also I got 5 on it saying some one will asked the same question before 10:00p.m
If it makes you so mad why bother answering the question. You know people already answered it. No need to be a jerk. Or does it make you feel good to put others down?
Old 11-06-2009, 07:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrottleAbuse View Post
If it makes you so mad why bother answering the question. You know people already answered it. No need to be a jerk. Or does it make you feel good to put others down?
its becoming really aggravating to some of us that have answered the same exact question over and over and over. the answer is very readily available in the forums as well as multiple times in this thread.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Telus

EvilDeadFan is just getting started

Right, you just need to either read the 99 pages, or know what to look for in search.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:36 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
I dont think he was putting any1 down....I have not even run this rom but have come across plenty in this forum about 2.5 not supporting landscape...all any1 is asking to please read....a few of the posters didnt even bother to look at the top of the page....it was answered there when this question came up again....plus he did answer the question....just takes some initiative by others....the answers are here....trust me...now lets all be adults and move on....
Old 11-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Almost a VIP

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
no one is being a jerk the info was ther plain and simple, actually on the first page where you got the download link from. Being a jerk is not point individuals in the right direction.
You have a bike in your avatar so lets say that you have a high compression engine and you got some high oxygenated fuel and during a race or ride you blew your motor...Do you blame the fuel manufacture or yourself from not reading. Thats my point..you don't have top read all the pages but, a little brain food will help and believe me you will be on the right track. If you look at my post count its low but I read and re-read before asking a question, not saying I don't but I try to find the answer or fixes first..
hope this helps
Old 11-06-2009, 08:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

I spinlocked the drivers, as per No2's tools.... this will show up in R3

more info if you're curious @ nuerom.com, R3 will be sometime next week. The reality is R2 is damn good :P
Old 11-06-2009, 08:41 PM
Almost a VIP

yes sir it is.....
Old 11-06-2009, 08:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VzW

mayoko185 is just getting started

ok yall need to chill out the guy was dumb asked a stupid question and was called on it no need to drag it on like this. Just ignore the question and then there does not need to be a ENTIRE page of bickering.

back on topic I LOVE THIS ROM

Im not really interested in any of the 2.1 roms because I want 2.5 and every rom up to this one the anamations on the main/pictures/music screens were painfuly slow and was thinking of switching to MM rom (M2.1) but I wanted to give yours a try 1st. And omg im so happy I did, the animations although slow/choppy at times are much faster then any other M2.5 rom iv tried.

THANKYOU juicy for this rom I think its a keeper!

only two issues iv had I just cant get MMS to work (not a big deal to me) and a pop up error when ever I drop to 1x saying "Device is registering on a voice service only network. Data services are currently unavailable." oddly enough data still works just fine but this will keeps poping up every 30 sec (so its just annoying). Again this only happens when im on 1x when im at my house (solid evdo area) its fine. Id love any help/ideas on how to disable this popup msg.

Last edited by mayoko185; 11-06-2009 at 08:48 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development