View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 07:36 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrottleAbuse View Post
If it makes you so mad why bother answering the question. You know people already answered it. No need to be a jerk. Or does it make you feel good to put others down?
I dont think he was putting any1 down....I have not even run this rom but have come across plenty in this forum about 2.5 not supporting landscape...all any1 is asking to please read....a few of the posters didnt even bother to look at the top of the page....it was answered there when this question came up again....plus he did answer the question....just takes some initiative by others....the answers are here....trust me...now lets all be adults and move on....