View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 08:46 PM
mayoko185
PPCGeeks Regular

mayoko185 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

ok yall need to chill out the guy was dumb asked a stupid question and was called on it no need to drag it on like this. Just ignore the question and then there does not need to be a ENTIRE page of bickering.

back on topic I LOVE THIS ROM

Im not really interested in any of the 2.1 roms because I want 2.5 and every rom up to this one the anamations on the main/pictures/music screens were painfuly slow and was thinking of switching to MM rom (M2.1) but I wanted to give yours a try 1st. And omg im so happy I did, the animations although slow/choppy at times are much faster then any other M2.5 rom iv tried.

THANKYOU juicy for this rom I think its a keeper!

only two issues iv had I just cant get MMS to work (not a big deal to me) and a pop up error when ever I drop to 1x saying "Device is registering on a voice service only network. Data services are currently unavailable." oddly enough data still works just fine but this will keeps poping up every 30 sec (so its just annoying). Again this only happens when im on 1x when im at my house (solid evdo area) its fine. Id love any help/ideas on how to disable this popup msg.

Last edited by mayoko185; 11-06-2009 at 08:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.