View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Nygel
Almost a VIP

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrottleAbuse View Post
If it makes you so mad why bother answering the question. You know people already answered it. No need to be a jerk. Or does it make you feel good to put others down?
no one is being a jerk the info was ther plain and simple, actually on the first page where you got the download link from. Being a jerk is not point individuals in the right direction.
You have a bike in your avatar so lets say that you have a high compression engine and you got some high oxygenated fuel and during a race or ride you blew your motor...Do you blame the fuel manufacture or yourself from not reading. Thats my point..you don't have top read all the pages but, a little brain food will help and believe me you will be on the right track. If you look at my post count its low but I read and re-read before asking a question, not saying I don't but I try to find the answer or fixes first..
hope this helps