PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2010, 12:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Mike,

Just to be clear, it was Ego Maniac that I was referring to. One can be considerd a maniac without being an Ego Manic right?

Glad to hear that your not hold us hostage until we prove were worthy enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
No i am not a maniac!

The ROM is "DONE" and being tested, but there are a few things that will be changing... small qwirks here and there.

I never hold rom releases back, you guys should know that!

When the ROM is ready to go live, like i say every release... You guys will know!

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-23-2010, 12:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Talking Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
I voted.....and am looking forward to see the new SE!!!!
I voted too, some one quoted earlier that there are like 4 MR roms on there. its true if you add up all the votes from all the MR than then voting is not even close

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Please read the entire post before you comment!

My comment would be this: "what the heck is there to talk about on in this forum right now? This ROM is so good that no one has any issues to discuss right?

Secondly, the comments people are making about Mike holding off on the SE release until there is more chatter, are either BS and have no truth, or Mike is a total ego maniac, for holding us at bay until he feels we have honored him enough to throw us a 'bone".

Now I don't know Mike at all, so I cannot comment, but giving the guy the benefit of the doubt that he is NOT an ego maniac (Mike, maybe you can clear that up?) I suspect that he is just not finished testing and regardless if there is one post to this board over then next week, or 10,000, he will release the darn update when he is ready.

Just relax everyone, Pleeeeeese!

Sifting through this forum with the 95% BS comments vs. acutal ROM questions or concerns is such a waste of time!

Ok, I have stepped off my soap box and eagerly await some fallout!

I am smiling by the way. Not really as angry as I came across!
I agree that this ROM is classic and there is not a whole lot to talk about, especially for those of us who have been runnin it since it came out.
I agree also that we dont need a bunch of useless posts but IMO i dont think there is anything wrong with throwing your hat into thr ring that you are looking foward to the new release.

Last edited by bdurst08; 04-23-2010 at 12:38 PM.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

mrmediaguy knows their stuffmrmediaguy knows their stuffmrmediaguy knows their stuffmrmediaguy knows their stuffmrmediaguy knows their stuffmrmediaguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Has anyone experienced the Propose New Time within the calendar to not be working?

I attempted to change a meeting start time with another individual that I had scheduled for 1:30pm, by selecting the meeting, choosing menu then propose new time. I changed the time to 1pm and hit the send soft key. Activesync did not start up on its own, so I manually hit sync.

The attendee did not get my new time inquiry.

I tried to do a test meeting with myself and had the same experience. I did however find that if I changed the time of the meeting directly and resynced, the new meeting time would show in my Outlook calendar with the new time.
I had something even stranger. I have Exchange plus one POP account and two IMAP accounts set up. I tried to use Propose New Time from the Calendar to send an update request. It worked fine, but for some reason it added my email addresses on ALL those other mail accounts to the request. In other words, it worked, but when the meeting owner got the request, my other email addresses for the POP and IMAP accounts appeared in the request. Anyone else see this?
Old 04-23-2010, 12:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Ouch, that can't be good! I think I will keep my problem compared to yours!

Not sure about that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmediaguy View Post
I had something even stranger. I have Exchange plus one POP account and two IMAP accounts set up. I tried to use Propose New Time from the Calendar to send an update request. It worked fine, but for some reason it added my email addresses on ALL those other mail accounts to the request. In other words, it worked, but when the meeting owner got the request, my other email addresses for the POP and IMAP accounts appeared in the request. Anyone else see this?

Last edited by toddpedersen; 04-23-2010 at 12:54 PM.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

toddpedersen - I agree with you that navigating Mike's thread is hard sometimes because it gets to the point where 75% of posts is BS chatter (...yet, here I am, doing the same ). Mike's ROMs are great and some of the following can be overwhelming and not productive sometimes but it comes with a territory.

On another note (and don't take it personally please) I just find it somewhat ironic that you are calling someone "ego maniac" while having this written in big bold red letters in your signature:

Hitting Thanks helps build reputation, so please take the time to click it if I helped you out

This seems like a pretty direct ego-booster request to me. Just being devil's advocate here... so nothing personal.

Cheers.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:06 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Hey Mike the new 'SE' ROM is based on the Sprint ROM, and will have the same dll correct? Just.wondering

Its so amazing as I have been here since the first TP2 ROM watching the views of each ROM thread go up and if you guys look NO one is even close to the amount MightyROMs thread is at...that is a testament to Mike's work and I think its crazy that its nearing 2 million views...=D>

As always stoked about the new ROM coming and can't wait to see what you have thrown in I am sure its great...
Old 04-23-2010, 01:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Thanks for the comment, but I hardly think bold red letters which are only used to draw attention to people so they can thank me, constitutes anything close to an ego maniac on my part.

That said, I could change the color, but have to tell you the bright bold red lettering seems to not work to get people to say thanks, so I can imagine that another color would do even less.

No offense taken at all just so you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorby View Post
toddpedersen - I agree with you that navigating Mike's thread is hard sometimes because it gets to the point where 75% of posts is BS chatter (...yet, here I am, doing the same ). Mike's ROMs are great and some of the following can be overwhelming and not productive sometimes but it comes with a territory.

On another note (and don't take it personally please) I just find it somewhat ironic that you are calling someone "ego maniac" while having this written in big bold red letters in your signature:

Hitting Thanks helps build reputation, so please take the time to click it if I helped you out

This seems like a pretty direct ego-booster request to me. Just being devil's advocate here... so nothing personal.

Cheers.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorby View Post

Cheers.
Quote:
Thanks for the comment, but I hardly think bold red letters which are only used to draw attention to people so they can thank me, constitutes anything close to an ego maniac on my part.

That said, I could change the color, but have to tell you the bright bold red lettering seems to not work to get people to say thanks, so I can imagine that another color would do even less.

No offense taken at all just so you know.
Dudes, you're hijacking MM's thread more than I do, STOP IT and move on.

-MightyMike was here.... true story!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker

With one reply each, hardly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord View Post
Dudes, you're hijacking MM's thread more than I do, STOP IT and move on.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
With one reply each, hardly!
No dude. because you're posts gave nothing to the thread. like mine right now.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2