PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 09:20 PM
Sexy Mama!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxwarrior View Post
I'm not sure if this is the place, but I am not about to read 300+ pages of comments and I don't know how to even start a "search term" for this.

I installed Mightyrom over the weekend on my Verizon TP2. So far, I am really liking this. But there is two things I can't quite figure out.

First and most important. I received a text message and the phone was on the main "front" page. When the message was received, it popped up and displayed the picture of the person sending it and the message. Then faded away. It hasn't done that since, but it was cool.

Is there a way to get this back? To turn it on/off?

-pdxwarrior
Hi, when I installed the attached cab, I was able to receive text msgs in the manner which you are describing, if I am understanding you correctly
Attached Files
File Type: cab SMSTimestampFixer1.2.CAB (440.6 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Hypnotic2010 Custom PPCGEEKS and XDA Developers search tool
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

If i may ask, how come you like opera 9.7 opposed to 10? am I missing something about the program because i feel left out the loop while everyone loves to cook 9.7 in the roms.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:32 PM
Sexy Mama!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
If i may ask, how come you like opera 9.7 opposed to 10? am I missing something about the program because i feel left out the loop while everyone loves to cook 9.7 in the roms.
Hey, check out this thread over at XDA for a good bit of info about the different Opera builds...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=486502

P.S. Hynotic2010 has an awesome search engine that only searches ppcgeeks, Mobile Underground & XDA - that's where I got this link for ya'
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

shokouhi is just getting started

on the reborn theme there is that clear clock which is not given a cab to come someone point me in that direction. NRG uses it on his also same one I think and with shuffling roms a lot I would love a cab can someone help?
Old 04-21-2010, 10:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

shokouhi is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by shokouhi View Post
on the reborn theme there is that clear clock which is not given a cab to come someone point me in that direction. NRG uses it on his also same one I think and with shuffling roms a lot I would love a cab can someone help?
got it
Old 04-22-2010, 12:22 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
Well that is because its the latest version of Opera that comes stock with the newer ROMs when Opera 10 is released in a shipped ROM I'm sure many will cook with it
Old 04-22-2010, 12:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium Sprint
Carrier: INDOSAT & Smart

Incrediboy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvettejudd View Post
Hey, check out this thread over at XDA for a good bit of info about the different Opera builds...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=486502

P.S. Hynotic2010 has an awesome search engine that only searches ppcgeeks, Mobile Underground & XDA - that's where I got this link for ya'
Has anyone has skin for this Opera 9.7? Pretty bored to see black ugly icons. And anyone know how to make the font for m.facebook.com looks smaller? The standard is so big. TIA
Old 04-22-2010, 02:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmediaguy View Post
I was actually really optimistic about that fix since I've been running it for a few days with no issues -- but *just now* I had my first SOD on the new HTCServices cab. Sadness. (I guess "sleep of death" is a bit of a misnomer because in this case I just left things alone for a few minutes and it turned on just fine when I picked it up again.) Not saying the Ziggy fix doesn't work -- but there might be more than one cause of the screen not turning on.

Tangentially, has anyone tried the new Mr. X ROM that allegedly fixes memory leak (or perhaps better said, poor memory allocation) issues? I'm not running anything on top of the current MightyROM except for Cookie's Home Tab, but I notice my memory dwindling throughout the day until I'm at about 85% to 89% used. Wondering if anyone has tried Mr. X and seen different behavior?
I thought the HTC services cab fixed the SOD problem since I hadn't experienced it for at least a week, but I did experience it again today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
I've been using the latest version of this ROM since Mike made it available on his site.

I've been experiencing four problems.

The first one is that sometimes I can't get the screen to turn on (either by pressing the power button or sliding the keyboard open). After a couple of minutes it finally does come on.

The second one is that alarms keep going off on their set time even though I've turned them off.

The third one is that the clock on the home screen freezes. If I haven't turned the screen on in a measurable amount of time then turn it on, the clock's time is what it was before I turned the screen off then it quickly catches up. This is something that happened all the time on my original Touch / Vogue.

The fourth one is that bluetooth devices I've paired and set to automatically connect sometimes won't connect unless I first disable bluetooth, soft reset then enable bluetooth again.

These paired devices are set to "Connections Authorized" in the bluetooth settings (tab that shows paired devices, tap and hold device then tap on "Properties").
I still haven't found solutions to these other problems, though others have said that number three is unavoidable. I experienced this problem with the original Sprint Touch / Vogue as well, but never did with the first Touch Pro..

Last edited by IsLNdbOi; 04-22-2010 at 02:12 AM.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxwarrior View Post
Secondly - Is the GPS turned on by default? With the stock 6.1 VZW ROM I had to enable this (change from Location 911 to "on" or something). But I haven't been able to find such a menu in MightyRom.
Start Menu > Settings > Personal > Phone > CDMA Services > Location Setting
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Has anyone experienced the Propose New Time within the calendar to not be working?

I attempted to change a meeting start time with another individual that I had scheduled for 1:30pm, by selecting the meeting, choosing menu then propose new time. I changed the time to 1pm and hit the send soft key. Activesync did not start up on its own, so I manually hit sync.

The attendee did not get my new time inquiry.

I tried to do a test meeting with myself and had the same experience. I did however find that if I changed the time of the meeting directly and resynced, the new meeting time would show in my Outlook calendar with the new time.

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2