PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 11:58 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/17992; U; en))

does the threaded version support gif? from MordyT's FAQ I got the impression that i could have threading or gif support.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:53 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
To go with the other post, I've made threaded versions of the cabs posted a few pages back. I've also found settings for AT&T for MMS, so I've made an AT&T cab as well, though I don't know if it works or not. Doubt there are any AT&T people using MightyROM, but maybe someone is and will find the CAB useful. So, here are the threaded versions. Click Here if you want a non-threaded version.
Linked in the FAQ. No longer will I be hosting arcsoft cabs on my server....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Ziggy you punk. Get online
This reminds me of "Your in trouble... Go to your room"
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post

does the threaded version support gif? from MordyT's FAQ I got the impression that i could have threading or gif support.
This is a good question...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by strijder View Post
This ROM works well with the GTX Sense 2012 that was referred to by Mighty (http://www.mightyrom.com/2010/03/11/gtx-sense/). This mod was released today.

The dialer appears to work after installation:

Installation notes for Mighty's latest (3/23/2010) rom (based on my personal experience loading it from a slightly "messy" state and then after a hard reset):
*Download the theme from this location and be sure to thank and/or donate to ElCondor and Kamill
* Use the CFC Uncompressed version with Mighty's ROM
* This theme conflicts with SantoD's mods (no 10 shortcuts on home )
* Facebook tab is not supported (but I believe they are working on this)
* They are also working on a taskbar, but I suspect it will be GSM only
* The mod installs Cookie's Home Tab; download and use the latest CHTEditor to customize Manilla. I have no idea how well it will play with any other Manilla mods
* If you use CHTEditor, don't adjust the settings for Call History or Calendar; if you make them disappear automatically or disappear altogether, it alters the Calendar box on the home screen and makes the background dark, thereby rendering it difficult to read
* I used a custom icon set for the icons on the home page (found here) and used JWMD Icon Changer to change the icons. This tool can be hit or miss (works for some icons but not others, like Comm Manager and Opera 10). If anybody know of a better way to change program icons in WinMo and Manilla, I'm all ears!
* I modified a lockscreen (found here) to fit with this theme:

I have no idea how to cab up the changes I made... I simply changed image files and overwrote them on my device. What's the best way to make a cab to do this so that I don't have to do it with every boot? Also, what's the best way to make the background image work in both portrait and landscape orientations?

Overall, I like the clean look of this mod. I do, however, need a better theme/task bar, preferably something with dark text and a white background that won't break my dialer - any ideas or recommendations?

I think that's the longest post I have ever put up on PPCGeeks - let me know if you would like any additional screenshots or have any questions!

-Strijder

I tried the gtx sense but when i slide to the messages tab it freezes and i had the 'william archbell message' problem. they do not currently have a cab to remove it and it replaces files in the windows directory, so the only way to remove it completely is to hard reset. So I would say be careful to everyone trying out or at least have everything backed up first

fyi i was on Verizon tp2 (if it matters)
Old 04-12-2010, 01:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

dsgabriel is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post

i just checked and it doesn't work for me either on Love.
It works fine for me on Love.. But I'm not using the most recently available version of Love. I had problems syncing so rolled back to the previous.. The phone shows a ROM date of 12/13/2009.. I don't know if that's correct though..
Old 04-12-2010, 02:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

mjh8812 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to mjh8812

whats a good RAM cleaner to use with this build? seems like after almost a days use i always find myself over 70%..right now 53.24 mb free..this seems to be becoming the norm though with this one and mr. x..for some reason i remember older builds of war having more free ram than this even after a days use and nothing open at the moment
Old 04-12-2010, 02:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: sprint

echap10613 is just getting started

Once I load all of my programs I can turn on Bluetooth, then when I have to soft reset my phone I am unable to turn on Bluetooth. I go to settings communications and hit the icon and nothing happens. On the settings under wireless the Bluethooth is grayed any suggestions?
Old 04-12-2010, 02:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

gambit07 is keeping up the good workgambit07 is keeping up the good workgambit07 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsgabriel View Post
It works fine for me on Love.. But I'm not using the most recently available version of Love. I had problems syncing so rolled back to the previous.. The phone shows a ROM date of 12/13/2009.. I don't know if that's correct though..
Yeah, I had the same issue. I would advise against using that theme.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint SERO 500

tracerit is becoming a great contributor

is there a cab that will get rid of HTC Messaging? i've noticed that when i reply using it, it'll sometimes not show my sent message but it actually got sent.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/ TP1

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

What's the best ram cleaner for the Rom and what version and SETTINGS are the best if using CleanRam. Thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:12 AM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Ziggy you punk. Get online
This reminds me of "Your in trouble... Go to your room"
Nah, not in trouble at all, he just had a question and I had forgot to log back into MSN after I got my backups working again.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2